PDA

View Full Version : Exterminatus Warseer

eldargal
04-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Looks like some Inquisitor or other virus-bombed Warseer for heresy and excessive whingeing.:rolleyes:

Edit: Its back now.

MC Tic Tac
04-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Sure I keep getting:

"This web page at www.warseer.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

Never had that before!

Emerald Rose Widow
04-03-2011, 12:02 PM
ysee, I have never been to warseer before so I don't get all this, hehe.

Necron2.0
04-03-2011, 04:55 PM
I stopped visiting Warseer when I realized what undiluted pond-scum the moderators are over there, so this isn't a concern for me either.

eldargal
04-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Yup, that is why the exterminatus thing amused me. It could use it.:rolleyes:

Xabraxis
04-03-2011, 07:13 PM
yea I recently had a bad experience over there. Needless to say Someone who announced they were trolling is still a poster there and for some reason someone who isn't a troll is banned.

But whatevs.

*note: They banned me for having a clone account. I had just wanted to start using a new name and left my old profile in the dust because I didn't use it often. I didn't interact ANYWHERE where this previous profile had been. When banned, I sent an email asking about it, and asking if we could resolve this without having to ban me, politely apologized, and instead I got treated in a disrespectful manner.

eldargal
04-14-2011, 12:57 AM
Warseer seems to have dissapeared again.:confused:

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
04-14-2011, 01:52 AM
Warseer wouldn't open at all for me D:... Maybe they're foresight is a bit off...

Col.Gravis
04-14-2011, 05:00 AM
I'm sure it'll be back again soon, its not like its not happend before.

DarkLink
04-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Warseer isn't providing anything useful? Huh, I hadn't noticed a change;).

eldargal
04-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Warseer is down again: (http://www.warseer.com/forums/)

Warseer is offline!

Due to technical diffculties, Warseer is currently offline. We have been the target of massive malware attacks and need time to rebuild a clean an safe environment.

We hope to be back to service within a week and apologize for the inconvinience.
2011-04-23 The Warseer Admin team.

Exterminatused again?:rolleyes:

Dun dun DUNNN!

Asymmetrical Xeno
04-24-2011, 07:13 AM
Wow, third time now! well only thing i care about lately from there cntent-wise is the necron rumours...otherwise, it's more that I see seem to get some sales from people on there who buy/like my music, which is cool.

eldargal
04-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Yes the rumours are the main attraction, closely followed by some of the project logs of which there are quite a few stunners.

Sildani
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Today, at least, the message has changed: vBulletin Message
Website will be back within a week while the current issues are dealt with.

Also, the Warseer skin has been restored. Hope yet lives!

EDIT: site will now be up "in a couple of hours"