PDA

View Full Version : Corpse Cart question

WillyRapier
04-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Hi All,

Quick clarification of what might just be a bug from ArmyBuilder. Are there any restrictions to when you can take a corpse cart? Because when i add a CC to my army list, ArmyBuilder comes up with a notification that i need three units to be able to add it.

I assume it means three units of Core, because i already have three units in the army.

Wanted to check that this wasnt the case, because i cant find mention of this in the army list or anywhere else in the codex...

many thanks!

PS...I know there's an argument floating around the web about the usefulness of corpse carts and whether they should be used at all. I still like to have them if i can afford them (Miasma's ASF on GG with GW is always fun :)) So no "why bother?" responses, please :)

T-ORK-amada
04-07-2011, 05:15 PM
The version of Army builder you are using needs to be updated. You have to have your mandatory 25% core to take the Corpse Cart because they count as core even thought they are a core choice. Your Army Builder needs to be updated with 8th edition.

WillyRapier
04-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Does it say that in the list?

Surely that's not an actual requirement of the corpse cart? It's a standard FOC requirement that is incidental, and not directly relevant. While i appreciate your response, i'm specifically asking if there are any requirements for the corpse cart.

For example, can i field a single unit of a ridiculous number of ghouls to make up the 25% core, and then add the cart, or as AB suggests, do i need a certain number of units? While i cant find the rule, i'm just checking i havent missed it...

[Edt] I guess i should have added earlier, If i remove the corpse cart, the list validates properly. It's only when i add the 'cart that the list complains. I'm at 48% troops composition before adding the cart... [/Edit]

gcsmith
04-08-2011, 08:13 AM
all armies require a MINIMUM 3 units regardless of points, tho remember ur hero is a seperate unit so similar to 2 troops hq with 40k instead its hq 25% core which can be one unit then ur corpse cart :p