PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Plug - UK types...

Denzark
04-10-2011, 03:52 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300546350028

Guys

Check out this latest bargains and much cheapness - there are some crazy crakpot stuffed conversions here and the good start of a Darmmechanicus army to shamelessly proxy with GK codex...

Hive Mind
04-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Want but don't drive or live in the Fens.

If I win, would you consider driving to Leicester? With commensurate payment for the liquid gold that I understand cars run on these days?

Aldramelech
04-10-2011, 04:32 PM
You thining out of 40k or the hobby in general?

Denzark
04-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Truth be told this was some stuff I bought in a one-er (went to Welsh Wales for this), took what I fancied, and this is the remainder.

I'm staying into the 40K and my exisiting treasure horde is undiminished.

Denzark
04-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Want but don't drive or live in the Fens.

If I win, would you consider driving to Leicester? With commensurate payment for the liquid gold that I understand cars run on these days?

Leicester is showing on theaa.com as 76.8 miles from mine. I would consider going halfway - about Peterborough-ish.

I would accept wedding rings or the blood of your firstborn in lieu of liquid gold aka Tesco's finest diesel.

PS for our American Allies, I can get to Lakenheath or Mildenhall if you have relatives stationed here...

Hive Mind
04-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Leicester is showing on theaa.com as 76.8 miles from mine. I would consider going halfway - about Peterborough-ish.

I would accept wedding rings or the blood of your firstborn in lieu of liquid gold aka Tesco's finest diesel.

PS for our American Allies, I can get to Lakenheath or Mildenhall if you have relatives stationed here...

I've no idea how far it is. As I said, I don't drive so even getting halfway could be problematic.

If I win I'll cadge a lift or hire a man with van. Student loan has to be spent on something...