Duke
04-23-2011, 05:04 PM
All Utah Discussion:
- Who is going where?
- Trash talking is encouraged!

Duke

elotsip
06-17-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm planning on attending. I like all painted events.

cyborgsgaming
06-24-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm proud to announce that Cyborgs Puzzles and Games will be attempting to participate in this event. I sell a large amount of WH40k products at the store and take special orders. I do not actually play the game, though I do have the basic Assault on Black Reach set. It still isn't completely painted or playable though. I'll do what I can to learn more about the game and do well as an event host. As far as I can tell I have the only store in all of Wyoming that is participating in this event.

Cyborgs puzzles and games Qualifier event: Sunday July 24th at 3 pm.

Sidstall
06-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong venue, but wanted to get this up for everyone. Feel free to move it if necessary.

On Saturday, July 23rd , Y2 Komics is proud to be a host in the qualifying rounds for the Feast of Blades Warhammer 40K tournament. Every year across America scores of stores in several states and hundreds of players compete in the annual Feast of Blades Tournament.

The missions are all the same, the painting requirements are all the same and at the end of
the qualifier rounds each location will send two champions to represent their store. These
Champions will meet the first week of November in Denver to compete in an elite tournament,
which can only be attended by invitation.

Note that the ability to travel to the Denver event is not required in order to play in the
qualifier. The top two finishers will be eligible to, but not required to play in the big event in
Denver.

Entry fees for this event are only $20, and there will be only 14 slots available. All entry fees will be returned as prize support provided by Y2 Komics. Your slot in this qualifier is not reserved until you have paid your entry fee at Y2 Komics.

This is a 2000 point 40K tournament. Event starts with dice rolling at 12:30. There will be 3 two-hour rounds. Models do not have to be painted for participation, but painting and sportsman ship will count in the final score.

For more information of the Feast of Blades event, please go to:
http://www.feastofblades.com/
You will find an FAQ, two of the three qualifier missions, and more information on the
event.

Hope to see you there!

Craig Clements
Y2 Komics
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133-1939
(817) 263-5888

Sidstall
06-26-2011, 09:39 PM
On Saturday, August 27th , Generation X is proud to be a host in the qualifying rounds for the Feast of Blades Warhammer 40K tournament. Every year across America scores of stores in several states and hundreds of players compete in the annual Feast of Blades Tournament.

Entry fees for this event are only $20, and there will be only 12 slots available. All entry fees will be returned as prize support provided by Generation X. Your slot in this qualifier is not reserved until you have paid your entry fee at Generation X.

This is a 2000 point 40K tournament. Event starts with dice rolling at noon. There will be 3 two-hour rounds. Models do not have to be painted for participation, but painting and sportsman ship will count in the final score.

For more information of the Feast of Blades event, please go to:
http://www.feastofblades.com/
You will find an FAQ, two of the three qualifier missions, and more information on the
event.

Hope to see you there!

Wayne
Generation X
239 North Industrial Blvd.
Bedford,TX 76021
(817) 540-5556

DireGinger
07-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Hey guys just registered for Feast of Blades at Hasturs. I'm excited to win this tournamnet by slaying all of you in droves!!!! Just kidding i'm excited to come play with some fresh faces and foes and have a good time. If anyone is going I'm in the Bountiful Area and would be willing to try and throw down some practice games. I'll need it more than any of you I"m sure.

Duke
07-19-2011, 07:48 AM
Good luck this weekend... What army are you bringing, Ill keep an eye out for you when I see the reporting come through.

Duke

DireGinger
07-21-2011, 06:13 PM
I'll be playing Eldar. I've got a blue, white. and teal/turqoise mechanized eldar army I'm learning to play My army will be the one with a dragon painted on a falcon. I also have some exodites in the works but they are far from ready for the table top. Thanks for the luck it's only my third tournament so I'll be baby seal but I'm excited for the experience. I wish my mech army was completely painted but it's almost all at least three color standar.