PDA

View Full Version : Tyranids are coming!

foostoofoo
09-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Right so I dont know how many of you guys know about MiniWarGaing, it is an independent stockist and a gaming club up in canada, they have some great amazing videos on youtube, you should probably check them out! Anyway enough of that crap. They have just uploaded a video, called "space hulk the unboxing", and Matt says in their video that GW have pulled away on selling them the tyranid codex and battleforce , they won't tell them why, but I think you can draw your own conclusions. I phoned up project Hydra (a local independent stockist) and they had exactly the same.

I'm expecting the great devourer shall retake it's name and will be trampling over us once again :)

Drew da Destroya
09-02-2009, 08:06 AM
Not to be mean, but shouldn't this be in the Rumors section? Probably could just be added to the Tyranid rumors thread that's already started in there.

Regardless, that's some interesting information. I think I had heard that GW had pulled the Bugeye's battleforce from their website, but I hadn't known they had stopped shipping them to stores, too. Then again, "Project Hydra" sounds like a front organization for the Alpha Legion, so they could just be spreading misinformation!

AdorianBlade
09-02-2009, 09:19 AM
we've know about nids for a while now, but i suppose this is more grist for the rumor mill

Nidnub
09-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Sounds great, looking forward to hormagaunts being a viable choice :)

Carly
09-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes, I am looking forward to the next Nid codex.

Hopefully, the Biovores would be changed so they dont give kill points away.

winknugget
09-02-2009, 05:42 PM
YAY! More fun with nids. My plan of dragging my feet and not buying the current codex pays off!