PDA

View Full Version : Khador Battle Group - Does it come with multi part-plastics?

Arch_Bishop
05-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Hey all,

Justing wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Khador Battle Group comes with the multi-part warjacks?

I noticed the mutli-part kit can make 1 of 4 warjacks; is this the one in the Battle Group?

I was hoping to magnetise mine to allow me to make either of the 4 as my list dictates.

Thanks!

FastEd
05-22-2011, 02:41 AM
The battle group boxes just come with the parts to make the listed/pictured warjack, not the entire kit. Still, it's a great deal if you are just starting or don't plan to magnetize. Hope that helps. :)

Arch_Bishop
05-22-2011, 03:20 AM
That helps me immensely; thank you very much!

I will still be getting the Battle Group regardless, just needed to know if I should order magnets yet.

I will magnetise the next warjack I get instead.

Again, thanks for letting me know.

FastEd
05-22-2011, 01:06 PM
No problem. Welcome to the game! :D

Luke Licens
05-23-2011, 01:21 PM
While it doesn't come with ALL of the parts, it is completely compatible with the other multipart plastic kits. I'd go ahead and magnetise them. With the two heavies, and one 'heavy warjack' kit, you have all the parts you need to kit out all 3 jacks. Plus, if you decide later on that you don't like either the jugger or the destroyer, you can swap it's arms and aren't stuck with a jack you don't need/want.

FastEd
05-23-2011, 03:46 PM
That's actually a really good point. I didn't even think about that, good call.

Arch_Bishop
05-25-2011, 08:05 AM
While it doesn't come with ALL of the parts, it is completely compatible with the other multipart plastic kits. I'd go ahead and magnetise them. With the two heavies, and one 'heavy warjack' kit, you have all the parts you need to kit out all 3 jacks. Plus, if you decide later on that you don't like either the jugger or the destroyer, you can swap it's arms and aren't stuck with a jack you don't need/want.

Great idea, thanks.

Also, I could always shop around on ebay for some of the other arms, giving me even more options.

I will magnetise them.

replicant
06-11-2011, 03:59 PM
The Khador set is really good you get a lot of use out of those jacks at least one will find its way into one of my lists. It is very simple to magnetise the two jacks so that you can swap the arms out in the future.

Please post how you get on in your games and if you have any questions :-D