PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Town USA in Ahmerst

Prometheus
09-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Hobby Town USA in Ahmerst New York is just outside Buffalo and minutes away from North Campus U.B. The store is not a "true" gaming stop it is a hobby shop and so only has so much product but they let us use the place to game so we can not complain.

We have a small but dedicated gaming group at meet every Friday and Sunday evenings. On Friday we play mostly 40k and on Sundays mostly Fantasy. We have a tournament about once a month, so sdtop on by.

Sinistermind
12-02-2009, 03:33 AM
hey there ive been in the store a couple of times,i usually go to the jesters cap but me and a few friends wanted to see what else is out there, are there tournies for fun or prizes? and is there a set day for them?(like the jesters cap is every last saturday)
my names chris by the way, i play tau, nids, and started IG recently :p

meckcanics12
04-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Tournaments will generally be for prizes, we welcome any and all gamers to participate. As a matter of fact we will be having our next event on April 24th. So if you are intersted please either call the store at 716-833-7700 or stop by to sign up.

3332 Sheridan Drive
Amherst, NY 14226
Phone:716-833-7700

Date: April 24, 2010

Entry Fee: $20.00

Battle Mission Madness
Bring your best 2000 point army and get ready to throw down!

Format:
Standard three rounds of play, with scenarios right from the Battle Missions expansion, using all current 40k 5th edition rules.

More details to follow.