PDA

View Full Version : Primer Missions

Ramzus
06-05-2011, 09:52 PM
I was just curious if there were going to be any more primer missions released? I know there are three currently out in the open. I was also curious about the portable bar they had set up last year, were they going to do that again (hopefully they will have more food and drinks for us hungry gamers)?

Jwolf
06-06-2011, 11:55 AM
I've talked to the hotel about a bigger spread on the food cart; I agree, having more food and maybe more choices would be awesome.

Missions might be posted soon.

Ramzus
06-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Awesome! I had such a good time last year at this event, even though I was only there for the 40k tournament. This year I am coming on Thursday so I can check out some of the earlier events. Since I'm not from Austin, are there any good family restaurants within walking distance of the hotel? I didn't eat out last year, but this year my wife and son are coming as well just to see the City, and see how well I can do. Was there anywhere you would recommend? or not recommend?

Jwolf
06-08-2011, 11:32 PM
The restaurants directly north and south of the hotel are fine places to eat with your family.

Ramzus
06-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Awesome Thanks Jwolf!