PDA

View Full Version : Narrative WYSIWYG and list questions...

Eusebius Rex
06-30-2011, 07:49 AM
I've never played Apoc before, so am wanting to take some of the formations since I got nothing cool from FW.

How loose/ tight will WYSIWYG be for the narrative track? More specifically, I am hoping to sub in some regular droppods as Lucius pattern DP, but not sure how kosher that is. I plan on ripping out the internals so that LOS is more clear through the middle of the DPs, like the slightly bigger Lucius pattern.

Also, after reading Apoc and asking my friends tha thave played Apoc, it sounds like I can take units from several Codexes? Several Formations and ignore FOC restrictions? Specifically, I was hoping to include the single GK libby I'll have painted with my son's DeathWing force - but would that be acceptable?

Narrative track seems so much more liberal on list options and I want to really get a ton of my hodge/podge of painted models out there, but don't want to iritate anyone.

Eusebius Rex
06-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Oh, and I have a couple of Assassins and that would be cool to bring along with an Inquisitor or something - but again, would be from a different Codex from the rest of my actual 3000pt army so would that be allowed?

Jwolf
07-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Matt,

Narrative is about a fun story, not beating face. If you use what you have to make an interesting game for yourself and your opponents, you can't go wrong. Definitely a hodgepodge of nice painted stuff beats unpainted homogeny any day.

Drop Pods as Lucius Pattern is fine, I would think.