PDA

View Full Version : Question about list submission

Deepstrike
07-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Realizing that I've already blown the deadline to submit my list and have 9 copies waiting for me, can I still submit my list for validation at this point (and provide my own copies), or do I just need to do all that at the event?

Can I turn in my Saturday/Sunday list on Friday, or does it need to be done during Saturday's registration period?

Really looking forward to this.

RealGenius
07-06-2011, 05:27 AM
You must email your army list to [email protected] by June 20th, 2011. If your list is not submitted by this time, you will not receive copies and must bring 9 printed copies to the tournament. If there are errors found in your list AND you are late, you cannot win ANYTHING.

That's what the packet says. Seems pretty clear. I'd make sure that list is right! Maybe even have someone else double-check it and just turn in one copy when you check in at the event.

Regarding early registration, I don't know what one. There might be too many other Friday events being registered.

Jwolf
07-06-2011, 09:42 PM
You will be able to turn in your list Friday at registration. Or even Thursday night.