PDA

View Full Version : Any BoLS writers got time for a game on friday?

Shinkaze
07-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Parker is playing Nick friday afternoon and I want to do more than just watch and cheer him on. Anyone not busy judging or what not on friday? I think we should be ready to rock and roll with a cooler of beer and minis by 3pm or so. Who has the co jones to take me on?

Check out this idea for a tag team match. Every turn the players switch tables. So like on turn 2 your playing Nick's BT vs me using Marc's Orks, then on turn 3 we're back to our armies. Probably too crazy but hey that's why I'm the mad scientist. *cuckoo laugh*

Ramzus
07-06-2011, 03:08 PM
You beat me to it! I am driving down from Wichita, KS tomorrow and was going to post to see if any of the Bols crew wanted to get a game in thursday night of friday at any time. I want to get as many games in as I can this weekend, so anyone is welcome. I'll get in around 6pm if everything goes to plan. Shinkaze, if none of them want to play against you, I will.

Jwolf
07-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Nick won't be playing Marc until at least 7 on Friday, if he wants to keep his thumbs. I'll be around each night after normal gaming, and itching to roll some dice Thursday night, Ramzus.

Shinkaze
07-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I guess I just assumed that would be the time. Wishful thinking, I forgot you boys got a job to do. Hopefully after dinner then.

Jwolf
07-07-2011, 05:29 AM
I guess I just assumed that would be the time. Wishful thinking, I forgot you boys got a job to do. Hopefully after dinner then.

Yeah, Nick will be judging the 40K Team Tournament, maybe he can multitask and start with Marc early, but I doubt it.

Ramzus
07-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Well game on then Jwolf! Once i get checked in and registered Ill be lookin for you! Oh, were there any thoughts of making battle reports throughout the weekend? I don't have a camera but would be willing to be in one if you guys had planned on it. If not thats cool too.