PDA

View Full Version : Dust Tactics: New releases.Battle Armour Troops

energongoodie
07-15-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm not sure about the German looking like he is about to fall over but I think the rest of the models look great. Can't wait to get them. I really am enjoying the regular release of models that a new game is able to give us.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/dust-tactics/axis_unit_preview/box-dust-tactics-hrg-right.png
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/dust-tactics/allied_unit_preview/box-dust-tactics-rd-left.png

robertsjf
07-15-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm not sure about the German looking like he is about to fall over

Ach! Hans!.

EldarWolf
07-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Germans not so much, but two boxes of Red Devils is a definite.

energongoodie
07-27-2011, 01:39 AM
I'll be getting a box of each. I've bought a unit of everything so far. I'm looking forward to massive game when they are all painted up.

mccragge
06-05-2012, 06:22 PM
I have to admit that so far the only thing I HATE is the "running" posed miniatures, they all look like they are falling over.

As my armies grow, those miniatures will be cycled out and replaced with proper standing mini's.

But otherwise, this game and its mini's rock and roll all day long!!

McCragge

ksoh75
06-06-2012, 10:47 AM
'Red Devils are gorgeous....those runnign poses gotta go tho...I see some kit bashing happening

RealGenius
06-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I have to admit that so far the only thing I HATE is the "running" posed miniatures, they all look like they are falling over.

They actually serve a functional game mechanic-- in the heavy infantry squads, the dude not running is the Squad Leader-- it makes it easier to play the game, especially when they're all just primed.

But, yeah, that one heavy German guy looks like he just got hit by a Sniper.

mccragge
06-08-2012, 02:23 PM
They actually serve a functional game mechanic-- in the heavy infantry squads, the dude not running is the Squad Leader-- it makes it easier to play the game, especially when they're all just primed.

But, yeah, that one heavy German guy looks like he just got hit by a Sniper.

I suppose, but I just paint their ranks on the miniatures, or make the squad leader stand out in some other way.

Oh i know...back banners LOL

McCragge

RealGenius
06-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Someone needs to do a conversion and put that one heavy Grenadier on ice skates.