PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Idaho!

The Imperial Guard
09-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Just the usual quick introduction with irrelevant information that you could probably deduce from my profile!

My name is Paul and I'm an Imperial Guard player from Star, Idaho. I used to play Chaos Marines back in 4th edition but have since moved on, though I still keep a small force of Chaos around.

My play style has traditionally been on the competitive side, but I've recently started focusing on designing armies that are fun for everyone at the table and every skill level. I have to admit that I can't keep my nature at bay and am excited for the next Ard' Boyz tournament!

Along with playing 40k, I enjoy making custom terrain and modifying models. Some of my current projects include building a ruined city for our local gaming group, a 40k scale Warlord Titan, and my own tournament legal Leman Russ variant body which I'll be converting all my tanks over to once I've completed my first model to a satisfactory level. I've never been a good painter, which is my downfall considering how much I enjoy actually building stuff. I hope to *receive* an airbrush as an X-Mas gift, which will force me to bring my painting skills up to par!

Nowadays, I only play 40k, though I used to play Warhammer Fantasy and Chronopia (anyone remember that) back in the day!

Well, that’s enough for now, hope to chat with you in the forums!
- Paul

Aims
09-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the Lounge. :)