PDA

View Full Version : Badab War Armies from spares and repairs - 1750 Lamenters & Raptors

Culial
07-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Ok guys, posted my lists in the wrong forum...
see: http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?p=152052#post152052 fot the those.

Since I'm here anyway, I hear tell that ForgeWorlds Badab War - Part One contains a Lamenters special character, anyone have some info on him? Obviously not points and what-not, but special rules run down, equipment, etc?
Also, is there anyone for the Raptors in there?

Just curious if they'd make any difference to my builds or give me any Force Org rearranging options I'm not currently aware of.

Nabterayl
07-31-2011, 08:15 PM
They include the chapter master of the Lamenters, who is equipped with artificer armor, a glaive encarmine, and an infernus pistol. His special rules are (i) Fearless, (ii) any Lamenters unit he joins becomes Fearless and enemy units that lose CC with him must re-roll successful Morale checks, (iii), he and other Lamenters use the Blood Angels codex and rules, (iv) once he has lost one or more wounds, he gains +1S and +1A but also gains Rage, and confers Rage to any Lamenters unit he joins.

They also include the chapter master of the Raptors, who has a different statline from a regular chapter master (more shooting-oriented), equipped with power armor, a power weapon, bolt pistol, and Malice. Malice is a boltgun who can fire with any of the special ammunition profiles used by Sternguard, or as a 30" S4 AP5 assault 2/heavy 4 weapon, each time it fires. He has Stealth as a Chapter Tactics rule, confers -1 to enemy Reserve rolls, and inflicts either D6 AP- shooting hits or a single glancing hit to a single enemy unit after Scout moves are made but before the game begins (cannot be used against ICs operating as their own unit).