PDA

View Full Version : arbites update

heretic marine
08-25-2011, 12:35 PM
[deleted upon order from the holy Ordo Hereticus of the Inquisition]
Ordo Hereticus has deemed this good to be posted http://www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites (this is the Update)

heretic marine
06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Updated with some major changes such as: the Psyker power clouding, the shotgun razor round, some changes to the books, changes made to allow the Black Maria to replace its Missile battery for lascannons (this adds more anti-tank power), and having units pay for Executioner rounds and razor rounds. the link from the first post has been updated.

heretic marine
08-22-2012, 08:50 AM
here is link, the codex has gotten big

http://www.scribd.com/doc/63379580/Adeptus-Arbites-Codex

changes
Riot Tactics Assault changed from furious charge to Hit and run
Riot Tactics defend now only works on a roll of a 6
points change on books of the law, and a couple only work on a leadership test.
Book of Precedents on a successful leadership test allows you to re-deploy d3 units
Suppression grenades have been added. if you hit a unit it has to take a pinning test
Plas rounds have been added to the shield breaker team.
Execution Blade is now only for the high executioner
power maul follows 6th edition
added a restriction to the Fleet liaison arbiter
added Inquisitors Interrogator to the lord justice command squad
all units that had rules from Calixtus (he is a guy I am working with on another forum) have been added (I can still re-work them or remove them upon good feedback)
Retrieval Teams Retrieve the Target has been reworked a little.
Retrieval Teams helicopter support has no AP now
added Marshal Traggat, Master Sharpshooter
and more

heretic marine
09-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Post was old and obsolete. Burned by Ordo Hereticus 2/15/2013

heretic marine
10-24-2012, 04:02 PM
update for Adeptus Arbites to 6th Edition is HERE http://www.scribd.com/doc/111050010/6th-Edition-Adeptus-Arbites-Codex
sorry it took so long there where non-gaming problems
have it and I hope you enjoy it, and I hope we can get good feedback

heretic marine
01-08-2013, 04:21 PM
I have not been working on it for a little, just started again after finishing book 1 of Enforcer (loved it). I bought the book of judgments from dark heresy. Now I am onto reworking the WHOLE dex and setting it up like a 6th edition codex. so once I get that out I really need some feedback and maybe one or two people to try it out. you dont need the Arbite models, just a person who will play with you and decent proxies. I need someone who can check my Grammar and someone to help a little on fluff.
thanks all and if you are willing to help or already are please post here.

heretic marine
01-24-2013, 08:29 AM
Sorry everyone there is going to be more of a delay :( I am on turn 3 of a 1500 point play test and have found several large problems with the codex right now. I will fix them and get the Arbites up as soon as possible.

heretic marine
02-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Here is the update http://www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites please leave some feedback and yes I need to fix the first page, for some reason it got messed up during upload :(

Edit: Having issues with how it was uploaded :o

Edit Edit: I AM THE MASTER OF SCRIBD. not really, I now have 7 revisions of it and it is good, aside from a few of the pics

heretic marine
02-05-2013, 07:05 PM
hey all, I have done a few things with it but I have not updated the online version. I wont do that until I can get all the pictures good. I have something that I need your help with, if you could please fill out this Adeptus Arbites Survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV that would help a lot.
thanks all

Edit: oops the link did not carry over the link is there now

heretic marine
02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
OK, I think I got it better now.
which of the following makes a better cover?

the extra room on the side or lack of room wont appear in the codex.

I still need Feedback and if you want a quick and easy way to give me that just go here Adeptus Arbites Survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV) or you can post here, but at least do one or both

egorene
02-07-2013, 04:24 AM
I liked to play with it .
BUT first eternal warrior is a bit owerpowerd , then you have done some very nice books . but i would suggest lesser is more ,relic section feels a bit owerpowered .
troop section is ok ,
maybe one(1) Leman russ would be a funny heavy support choice .
the speeder is well not what i would use , an valkyrie or something but i think its better suited for city fights . the cyber animals are cool and of use .
and av 14 is the bane of this army . Especially if used with hammer-terminators

heretic marine
02-07-2013, 08:31 AM
I liked to play with it .
BUT first eternal warrior is a bit owerpowerd , then you have done some very nice books . but i would suggest lesser is more ,relic section feels a bit owerpowered .
troop section is ok ,
maybe one(1) Leman russ would be a funny heavy support choice .
the speeder is well not what i would use , an valkyrie or something but i think its better suited for city fights . the cyber animals are cool and of use .
and av 14 is the bane of this army . Especially if used with hammer-terminators

the Eternal Warrior was a test, but I did some tests and it is a little OP.
Relics are a hard thing to get properly and some are going to be changed.
although the Arbites can requisition Leman Russes I am trying to make it an Arbites Codex, not Arbites and friends.
there is fluff of Arbites using Speeders, they are one of the few Imperial organization that use them.
AV 14 is the bane. I am working on how to combat it, the Arbites have gotten more firepower from when I first started (they had no lascannons) there is a big chance that the Sentinels will come back with the option of taking Lascannons. the best way to combat a high AV army right now is the Shield Breaker Team, they all have Melta Bombs and they can get 4 special weapons.

heretic marine
02-14-2013, 08:28 AM
I have an update coming, it will add clarification and fix a few mistakes.

heretic marine
02-15-2013, 02:06 PM
so the update has arrived here is a link http://www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Codex-Adeptus-Aribites
main changes:
plasma has been replaced with melta.
several tweaks to the Relics.
better clarification
and a few more changes, mainly grammar.

now, to address peoples questions and concerns from the surveys. I will put the survey question, the persons response, then my answer.
Question:
What needs the most work?
it is really good, I fill that their should be a squad of mounted guys with shields though
Answer: I am working on a way to add a unit like that in. it is just that mounted with shields would make a tough unit

Question:
if you could change one thing about this Codex, what would it be? and why?
I would add more special characters
Answer: I am working on that and I will be posting a few test characters soon

Question:
What did like or dislike about the Codex
There should be a spot for commissar in there.
Answer: A commissar is something I am working on, it wont be called a commissar. In fact the only thing about it being close to a commissar is how people feel about him, and some fluff. to answer another question related to this one, yes I will add a Master Chastener

Question:
If you could change one thing about this Codex, what would it be? and why?
You need to add some tech-priest for the armory. With some tarantulas and thunder fire cannons for crowd support.
Answer: It would be cool, but I have worked with it and to make it match fluff with rules and everything would one: make the army OP, and two: take away from the Arbites making it an Arbites and friends army. they may still make an appearance though, in fact who ever suggested this please PM and we can get in contact with making this possible.

Question:
if you could say one thing to the creator of this Codex what would it be?
Don't leave out the Admech, your forces need there support for the SM gear that's in there care.
Answer: See above answer

Question:
Some things seem over powered, these are police after all, not a military force.
Answer: ​in the event of a major catastrophe or event the Arbites in fact do become a military force, they often take control of the world and declare Martial Law.

Question:
The stats are to high.
Answer: Stats have been reworked since this was sent in.

please feel free to post any feed back or to fill out the survey, here is a link to Survey www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV

heretic marine
04-07-2013, 10:16 PM
sorry I have not updated anything in awhile it's that the real world has caught up with me.
I will try to have some changes and updates soon.

heretic marine
05-25-2013, 10:14 AM
a few things, 1 I have not been able to get the update done, and 2 I am going to go away for 3 months and I won't be able to work on the codex.
it pains me to say this, but right now this codex won't be updated for a long time. if you want to play around with it, change it, or forget about it feel free to do so.