PDA

View Full Version : Battlefleet Gothic Chronicles Book 1: Book of the Void V2 RELEASED!

Zelnik
08-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone! After years of development, beginning with Warp Rift 15, and resulting in the following document, I am proud to announce that the Book of the Void's update has been released!

Focusing on the enigmatic nomads of the black, the final remnants of the mythical times before the age of strife, the Diasporex Nomads are the very last embers of the torch that burned for almost ten thousand years. Using their ancient vessels, they hide in the blackness between stars or deep within nebulae or asteroid fields to avoid their xenophibic kin... but the galaxy is a dangerous place, and there is no such thing as 'truly safe'.

The combined effort of the entire Battlefleet Gothic Chronicles team was poured into this document, and was the only completed fleet of the entire project. I hope you all enjoy this unique fleet designed to breathe a new life into any chaos fleet you own.

Stay tuned... resinaddict.com may have something special coming in the near future...

http://www.cdt.qc.ca/bfg/DiasporexV3.pdf

grahamdbailey
03-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Hi, just tried accessing the link but it's coming up 'not found'. Anywhere else I can access it?