PDA

View Full Version : Craftworld Bel'Etsari (Birth of a New Craftworld)

Lednera
09-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi guys over at my currently tiny little blog I am going to be developing an entire craftworld from scratch so you guys can go over and post our comments in this thread. I am looking for advice of all sorts as a writer and as a developer. I feel that we see so much of the Eldar as they are in war but I will be developing the society as well as what is needed to just play the game. In other words I am putting "Fluff" that makes this group of Eldar a bit more real then what we have. So please comment talk about it and help me grow the concept thanks and enjoy.

Lednera
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Well guys a minor update and new post to the blog. Starting the flesh out the craftworlds social structure so please go take a look. As always PMs, replying to this thread in response to the blog or comments are welcomed.

L192837465
09-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Link?

Duke
09-11-2009, 01:30 PM
If your looking for a link you can simply click the number next to "Blog:" it is below his avatar and post count.

Lednera
09-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Hi guys updated my blog you can get to it by looking to the left and clicking the number were it says blog. What I did I felt a bit inspired and did a extremely short story of a warlock in his last moments before death hope you guys enjoy it brings out a bit of the craftworld with it even if it is a glimpse of it. Please enjjoy post here or comment on the blog. I want feedback thank you.