PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

The wolf's claw
09-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know I'm still gonna be able to field wolf guard with terminator armour in my grey hunter squads??
Cos it's great and I haven't read anything about it in the other rumours.

Btw new space wolves models are amazing!!!! Well done gw

Drew da Destroya
09-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Supposedly the Demo Codex will be in GW stores pretty soon (like, this week or next). I think I've heard that you still can, but I don't actually know.

Jearden
09-07-2009, 07:59 PM
According to this link http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=4300007a you can "pop down to your local Hobby Centre and pester the staff to let you flick through the new Codex and fondle the miniatures." That would say to me that you can go now and look at both the sprue and the new Codex.

My local Hobby Centre is closed on Monday's and Tuesday's tho, so Im going to have to wait to have a look. But I can guarantee that at noon on Wednesday, Ill be waiting by the front door.

Dosadi
09-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Yes you can. The way you buy Wolf Guard is as a squad of 1-10. You can then "break off" WGs to be placed in squads. It's callled the Pack Leader rule and the squad then acts as a retinue for the WG. Hell, if you wanted to you could put a WG on a bike and put him in a Grey Hunter squad. The only stipulation is that WG in termie armour, on bikes or with Jump packs can't joing Wolf Scout packs.What I find interesting is that you could have a sqaud of WG where one is on a bike, one is in termie armour, another has a jump pack. The options for WG are vast and very flexable.

Dosadi

The wolf's claw
09-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Awesome sounds great thanks guys for replying and for the info :D

Kanaellars
09-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Yes you can. The way you buy Wolf Guard is as a squad of 1-10. You can then "break off" WGs to be placed in squads. It's callled the Pack Leader rule and the squad then acts as a retinue for the WG. Hell, if you wanted to you could put a WG on a bike and put him in a Grey Hunter squad. The only stipulation is that WG in termie armour, on bikes or with Jump packs can't joing Wolf Scout packs.What I find interesting is that you could have a sqaud of WG where one is on a bike, one is in termie armour, another has a jump pack. The options for WG are vast and very flexable.

Dosadi
I agree completely. The Wolf Guard are amazing!

The only thing better I think is the rule stating that none of your HQs can have the same Wargear.... they are too proud for that so they all have to be unique.