PDA

View Full Version : 1000pts of Warriors of Chaos.

Deadlift
09-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Not played any WFB to be honest but I have spent the last couple of months painting and planning a list, My usual gaming buddies have been also doing the same. One is building an empire gunline and the other VC.

So in response to these two army's I expect to be facing mostly I put this armie together.

Hero - Throgg

Core - x 5 Trolls (Throgg in here)

Core - x 2 groups of 12 Warriors with, halberds and shields, full command and M O Slaanesh.

Core - x 3 groups of 6 Warhounds

Comes in at 996pts.

The idea would be the hounds to race ahead and interfear with cannons or anything ranged. The Trolls screen the warriors against cannonballs and then the warriors do the killing when close enough.

Be kind, played WFB, 4 years ago once and decided to have another go. This is my 1st list :)

Cutthroatcure
03-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Why MOS?

blak43
03-15-2012, 06:29 PM
You should keep in mind that halberds need two hands so you anly get to use the shield against shooting.

Infinite Freedom
03-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Go with either Shields and Tzeentch or extra hand weapons and Khorne. Slaanesh is best suited for something like Marauder Horsemen.

ersatzgnomes
03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
extra hand weapons and mark of khorne is the only way to fly, especially with monstrous troops