PDA

View Full Version : Hi from New Zealand.

hereticus
09-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Hello internet dwellers.

In my search for more Space Hulk goodness, I have ended up adding BoLS lounge to my large forum list.

I currently play Tau and Beserkers, and am working my way though my master plan of (at least) 1750 points for every First Founding Traitor Legion, plus Red Corsairs.

However, my next project will be a guard army with a difference. It was going to be a traitor guard list, but I have recently had an epiphany and have completely changed my thinking, which has also made the details hush-hush until I have done some proto-typing.

See you around the boards.

Dj Batman
09-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi From Sydney! :D

Any hints even as to your traitor guards?

hereticus
09-08-2009, 03:46 AM
Sorry, no hints, not yet. Not until I have it all figured out.:p Once it's sorted out I will post it here for all to see :)

Dj Batman
09-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Ok well don't keep us waiting too long. You'll need to at least drop us a hint or two some time soon! :D

Aims
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the Lounge.

Kieranator K82
09-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Hello all! I am also from New Zealand! Hamilton specifically. Seeing somebody win a free Valkyrie and novel made me want to sign up too just in case I win something too!

Just so you know; Ultramarines, Goffs and the Talassari 7th Regiment.
Oh, and the Empire!

Abominable Plague Marine
09-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Welcome guys.

Hereticus, so you dont need any help? you've got it all figured out? we are here to help if needed, lots of great ideas/minds floating about.

Good luck.