PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 3

wittdooley
09-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Gears of War 3 Looks amazing, and the multiplayer is a fantastic squad multiplayer experience.

That is all.

DarkLink
09-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Yep, I got it yesterday, though I haven't played multiplayer.

My only complaint is that the movement and aiming controls aren't quite as smooth as some other games out there (splinter cell conviction in particular has a similar third person cover system that is quite a bit smoother, though it's a very different type of game), but that's just quibbling.

Oh, and f$%^ gunkers on high difficulties.

wittdooley
09-21-2011, 01:17 PM
I find myself utilising my fingers differently on the trigger buttons with Gears than in other games, due to the reload mechanic. I always feel like I'm playing paintball and using a dual trigger :)

DarkLink
09-21-2011, 04:35 PM
I still haven't gotten used to the reloads again. Halo uses 'X', Splinter Cell uses the thumbstick, Gears uses the bumper...

DrLove42
09-27-2011, 03:40 AM
Finished my 2nd hardcore play through yesterday. Wasn't that hard till some of the bits at the end. The end boss is stupid on hardcore though. At one point i turned round and there was a group of 15 or so Therons running at me.

Biggest multi-grenade kill ever

I'm loving it, it'll tide me over on multiplayer till BF3 in a month

German
11-01-2011, 08:55 AM
I highly recommend this game after bf3 and this game is also most thriller and more weapons have been introduced in this game
and this game is also very interesting.

Lowell
01-19-2012, 09:03 AM
It is also a war base game and i rated this game in the top war games.I am playing this game on the Multiplayer mode with my friends and i enjoy this game very much.

MercyKiller
03-24-2012, 10:25 PM
I beat the game a few months ago but only recently tried multiplayer. It's a lot of fun, and I am now thinking about getting the season pass.