PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3

Morgan Darkstar
10-26-2011, 09:24 AM
So who's got it, who's getting it and what are your impressions?

Personaly I can't wait until friday, damn uk release day being the 28th :mad:

Jambo
10-26-2011, 10:48 AM
So who's got it, who's getting it and what are your impressions?

Personaly I can't wait until friday, damn uk release day being the 28th :mad:

hell yeah im going straight to game on friday to pick up my copy.

i feel your pain mate damn uk release dates

Morgan Darkstar
10-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Unfortunatly I have to settle for th 24player PS3 version as opposed to the 64 player PC version :mad:

personally I would have been happy with 40 players that might have at least given a sense of the "Battlefield Experience"

DarkLink
10-27-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm too busy playing Dark Souls.

DrLove42
10-27-2011, 06:57 AM
i feel your pain mate damn uk release dates

How about my pain? I'm moving house the day it comes out and don't have internet for 2 weeks! :'(

Morgan Darkstar
10-27-2011, 07:06 AM
How about my pain? I'm moving house the day it comes out and don't have internet for 2 weeks! :'(

By that time Skyrim will be out. Who needs the internet then? :p

DrLove42
10-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Gotta leave Skyrim for at least a month to let them patch it to hell, like they had to do for New Vegas

Jambo
10-27-2011, 08:06 AM
i took the day off work for its release lol gonna get my munchies and not come of my ps3 till the break of dawn. kinda gutted we dont as big a multi player as pc do and aparently we only get 2 maps that you can use the fighter jets in but the PC get 4 or might be more

Morgan Darkstar
10-27-2011, 08:17 AM
i took the day off work for its release lol gonna get my munchies and not come of my ps3 till the break of dawn. kinda gutted we dont as big a multi player as pc do and aparently we only get 2 maps that you can use the fighter jets in but the PC get 4 or might be more

Hopefuly the issue of smaller maps, and less players is something that can be addressed in a patch. Not holding my breath tho :)

Well if you are on ps3 as well i may see you online. Good hunting :D

DrLove42
10-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Seeing as I need a new laptop soon anyways, i'm tempted to get it on both my 360 and the PC. Get the best of both worlds.

The player count wojn't go up on consoles, its there for some arbitary reason, but i'm not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut#p/u/0/6PJn4T6ZVrQ

Footage of Jets in multiplayer. You dn't get anything until you get a few kills with it, so its really hard to get "good" with a Jet. Helicopters are where its at

Jambo
10-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Hopefuly the issue of smaller maps, and less players is something that can be addressed in a patch. Not holding my breath tho :)

Well if you are on ps3 as well i may see you online. Good hunting :D

defo if i snipe you i will apologise just now lol

yeah if you remember how hard it was to fly the choppers think i killed myself ( and the crew ) countless times before i got the hang of it so i can imagine you will see loads of kamakaze pilots in the opening weeks lol

Morgan Darkstar
10-27-2011, 04:28 PM
defo if i snipe you i will apologise just now lol

:D that just reminded me of one of my most memorable moments of the beta
'Out sniping a sniper with a LMG' :D

lattd
10-28-2011, 10:00 AM
I got it a day early in the UK, which was great except i couldn't play the multiplayer so i completed the campaign 30 mins before it was actually released.

Planes and copters are hard as hell to use from my experience tanks are fun though, im not to bad at being a chopper gunner.

Morgan Darkstar
10-28-2011, 12:31 PM
First time I got in a chopper i was the gunner, the pilot crashed about 30 seconds later, arse! :(

lattd
10-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Ive finally got somewhat competent at flying the jets, but how on earth are you meant to kill anyone with them when you only have a machine gun.

Morgan Darkstar
10-29-2011, 10:58 AM
shoot down 4 planes then you get heat seeking missiles :D

DrLove42
11-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Without Internet (hopefully 10 days and counting) i decided to sit down and play the single player

5 hours later I stood up cos I finished it.

Planning to go back on Hard and finish it again, but frankly it sucks hard. You get to be a aircraft once and thats an entirely on rails shooter, get a tank once and spend the rest of the game in dark places, shooting little black blobs from half a mile away. Just not a very good game (single player only in that review-enjoyed what little MP i've managed round other peoples houses).

On the subject of MP planes....if you haven't unlocked missiles in the first week you can't fly jets. Cos what chance have you got of getting points when you've got no flares or missiles and everyone else has lots?

German
11-01-2011, 08:47 AM
yeah guys this is really a nice game i have it on PS3 and i am really enjoying it and previous versions were also good.it gives great thriller you and a real combat action.
Strategy Games (http://www.supertowerdefense.com/allgames.php)

Morgan Darkstar
11-01-2011, 09:40 AM
On the subject of MP planes....if you haven't unlocked missiles in the first week you can't fly jets. Cos what chance have you got of getting points when you've got no flares or missiles and everyone else has lots?

Pure unadulterated luck :D

I can't hit a thing :(

lattd
11-01-2011, 11:07 AM
I got enough experience for flares on the jets and then server crashed so i lost the experience, sad times :(

Jambo
11-02-2011, 05:17 AM
loving the jets although my first attempt i think i got bout 5 seconds flight time lmao

Lowell
01-19-2012, 08:57 AM
I am using PC version and when i acquire this game since that time i am a fan of this game and there is a lot of war thriller and the weapons and this game is extremely good.

Flash Games (http://www.flashgamesnexus.com/)