PDA

View Full Version : Dracula!

thecactusman17
10-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Consider myself a bit knowledgeable in 40k games. Thought I'd offer a suggested ruleset for those of you with an interest in themed halloween/monster games.

The Lord Dracula (no points, recommend for an utterly silly game, but I'd peg this guy somewhere around 200-250 if you are really concerned about it).
WS6 BS4 S5 T5 W3 I10 A4+X Ld10 Sv-
Type: Jump Infantry
Weapons: Teeth and Hands
Gear: Formal Civilian Wear

Fleet
Dark Lord of the Night
Strike From the Shadows
Ancient Warrior
The Impaler

Strike From the Shadows
Dracula enters play from Reserves as though deep striking. However, he may move and assault on the turn he comes in.

Dark Lord of the Night
When Dracula first enters play the Night fighting rules come into effect. At the start of each subsequent controlling player turn, roll a D6. If the roll is a 1, night fighting ends immediately. For each full player turn not played under the night fighting rules, Dracula takes a wound with ONLY cover saves from area terrain allowed!

Ancient Warrior
Dracula is the oldest being to have ever been mortal upon Planet Earth, with the possible exception of the Emperor himself. His power and resiliency have only grown with time. Dracula has a 2+ invulnerable save at all times, and the Feel No Pain special rule! He also has the Preferred Enemy special rule against all opponent's with whom he can lock into close combat.

The Impaler
Due to his Vampiric curse, Dracula has unmatched strength, speed, and ferocity! His attacks in close combat do not allow armor saves. Further, he gains additional attacks equal to the number of enemies in base to base with him! He always counts as having offensive grenades.

Vampire: For each turn in which Dracula does not cause a wound, Dracula takes one wound himself with no saves allowed! For each wound he causes, Dracula gains a wound back to a maximum of three!