PDA

View Full Version : New mega paint set

nathaniel
09-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey all,

GW staff member said the other day that the new mega paint set will be released 31st october. Will conatin all the new paints and brush sets and will cost between 150 and 180 pounds. Anyone else heard anything o this effect?

j-orge-287
09-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Haven't heard anything but its' a good thing they are making one (dunno why)

Watching Paint Dry
09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Any idea if they are changing/adding any of the paints for this? Or is it just packaging all the existing paints into one set? Either way I don't think I'm in the market for that sort of thing, but it'd be nice to have.

AsgeirArnald
09-18-2009, 03:30 PM
It is all the paints (colors, foundations, and washes), all the gw brushes, a tube of pva glue and some flock (can't remember how much). It was listed on the gw website for $250, but I can't seem to find it anymore...

decker_cky
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM
They have one, but the colour range has changed quite a bit since it was released. So this would have the new washes rather than inks, foundation paints, and updated bottles.

I'll have to check it out to see if I want to drop that much all at once...

nathaniel
09-21-2009, 12:16 PM
It has all the new paint sets - washes, foundations etc. also the new paintbrushes, all the hobby tools ( not sure on spraygun) plus flocks and glues. Not sure on the basing kit but i doubt it as that is a brand new product

HammerofVaul
09-21-2009, 02:39 PM
I asked staff member about it, and he said they usually bring them out at or around Christmas time. If I can muster the cash, I'm totally getting one.

twistinthunder
09-28-2009, 11:14 AM
its in october white dwarf (yeah already got it) its all new brushes, all colour paints, all foundation paints, all washes, 1 tube of pva glue , 4 bitz pot sized pots of flock (by bitz pot size i mean the size of pot you get in the 40,000 basing kit and a case all for £!50 BARGAIN!