PDA

View Full Version : Paypal [H] 2000 Points of Built/Unpainted Dark Eldar [W] Paypal [USA]

SonicPara
11-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Up for sale is my 2000 Point army of Dark Eldar. All models are current edition and Plastic/Finecast. Here is the rundown:

Current Dark Eldar Codex
1x Finecast Archon w/ Blaster
24x Kabalite Warriors w/ Splinter Rifles
6x Kabalite Warriors w/ Blasters
4x Kabalite Trueborn w/ Blasters
2x (Unfinished) Kabalite Trueborn w/ Splinter Cannons
1x (Unfinished) Kabalite Trueborn w/ Splinter Rifle
7x Venom w/ Dual Splinter Cannons and Chain Snares, no gunner modeled (1 primed Chaos Black)
10x Reaver Jetbikes w/ Splinter Rifles
5x Reaver Jetbikes w/ Heat Lances
3x Razorwing Jetfighters w/ Splinter Cannon, Dark Lances, Monoscythe Missiles

With the exception of one of the seven Venoms, every model is unprimed/unpainted. Every model is assembled and table-ready, bases and everything.

Now, what makes this lot stand out is that every single Dark Eldar was built with the neat and elusive "visor" heads. The lesser Dark Eldar in the army like the regular splinter rifle warriors and reavers were built with the Reaver heads that have the spiked neck guard. The Archon, Blaster Warriors, Blaster Trueborn, and Heat Lance Reavers were all built with the completely smooth "pilot" type visor heads. Each model armed with a Blaster has an actual Blaster, including the Archon. One other quirk is that the Venoms were built without gunners; this allows for a single model from the embarked unit to be placed in the Venom to show which units are in which vehicles.

On top of all of the assembled models I will also include every Dark Eldar bit and sprue that I have which will include many weapon options, Venom "embarked" models, and a plethora of heads among other goodies. This lot provides a prospective Dark Eldar player a very powerful and complete list that is ready to be sprayed, painted, and put on the table.

This lot, without factoring in the expenses and difficulties of obtaining 53 visor heads and 11 blasters, retails for $671.75 USD from GW. My asking price is $450; 33% off of retail as the models are already assembled (though most if not all of the bits/sprues for these kits will be included as well).

I will ship anywhere in the world and shipping will be figured depending on your location. As Dark Eldar are very fragile models, especially the chain-snares on the Venoms, breakages can occur in shipping. To combat this I independently wrap every single model with bubble wrap but, as with shipping any miniatures, breakages are still possible.

Thanks for looking!