PDA

View Full Version : 3000 Night Goblins for 'Ard Boyz

bodhimind
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
So I have an itch to play my NG for 'Ard Boyz. Not sure if they'll do well, but I hope to at least take some people down with me. :p

LORDS
Skarsnik
Night Goblin Great Shaman: Level 4, Staff of Sorcery, Nibblas ‘Itty Ring, 1x Magic Mushroom

HEROES
Night Goblin Shaman: Level 2, Horn of Urgock
Night Goblin Shaman: Level 2, Staff of Sneaky Stealin’
Night Goblin Shaman: Level 2, 2 Dispel Scrolls
Night Goblin Big Boss: Battle Standard Bearer, Rowdy Grott’s big red raggedy banner, Light Armor

CORE
29 Night Goblins (with Skarsnik): Hand Weapons, Shields, Netters, 3 Fanatics, Full Command
29 Night Goblins (with BSB): Hand Weapons, Shields, Netters, 3 Fanatics, Full Command
29 Night Goblins (with level 4 Shaman): Hand Weapons, Shields, Netters, 1 Fanatic, Full Command
30 Night Goblins: Hand Weapons, Shields, Netters, 1 Fanatic, Full Command
20 Night Goblins: Short Bows, Musician
5 Forest Goblin Spider Riders: Bows, Musician

SPECIAL
7 Squig Hoppers
5 Squig Herds (15 Squigs, 10 Goblins)
2 Goblin Spear Chuckas
2 Goblin Spear Chuckas
1 Goblin Rock Lobba

RARE
1 Goblin Doom Diver
1 Goblin Doom Diver
1 Goblin Doom Diver

Total: 3000
Power Dice: 12
Dispel Dice: 8 + 2 Scrolls + Staff
Models: 264

nightsaber2010
04-03-2011, 08:21 AM
No it will not work. unlike last addition you can only have one dispell scroll , but you can have a dispell sroll and a hex scroll. because you can not have two of the same magic common or other wise but sence the name is different you can have a hex scroll and a regular dispel. the you have alot of shooting. but I can see lizard men ,chaos warriors ,dwarves, high elves, and empire, and any of the undead armies and scaven. but you'll beat the crap of ogres maybe, beast men? don't even think about deamons. not for ard boyz. got any other set ups? remeber ard boyz tournaments have no com so you are going go against tough list. fantacy can take 3-4 hours at 3000pts if you play by the book do you really want to sit there and watch your army fade away slowly. people are using more hordes and less fast cav. you cant pull frenzied units anymore like you use to. panic doesnt clear people out like used to. I would something that has lots of stead fast units long 5x7 rectangle units with fanatics and stone loba's.

Drachenprinzen
04-03-2011, 10:24 AM
A clarification on the above mentioned scroll rule: the BRB states that a character can only have one arcane item on them at a time.

Nikephoros
04-03-2011, 04:03 PM
This is a thread from last year. Good work using your brains.

Odominus
04-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Nice hehe!