PDA

View Full Version : Rules faq forums

Duke
02-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Ask any rules questions you might have here.

hippesthippo
07-07-2012, 08:02 AM
If I am taking a Chaos Space Marine army with Plague Marines, and my ally is Chaos Daemons with Epidemius, once the tally hits the required number, how does noxious touch work with Plague Marines?

There is some arguing that they don't benefit from noxious touch as they aren't a daemon.

Under the listing for noxious touch "This daemons close combat attacks are poisoned 2+, as described in the warhammer 40k rulebook."

I think they're just arguing cause they're scared, personally. Love to hear how this would be ruled, so I can finalize my list/painting/etc.

Thanks.

Duke
07-11-2012, 03:24 PM
answered by email by our Head judge

Synopsis: Yes, it works. Until an official GW publication (FAQ, Codex, etc) states otherwise.

Bishop99
08-01-2012, 10:06 AM
How are we counting it for this turney? is it an ap 3 Power weapon or an ap2 I1 power axe. just wanna know how to play it.

SacredChao
08-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Since current rumors are putting the new Codex for CSM in October (Which means we can't use the new one for the tourney, per the one month rule T_T), What is the ruling on our Daemon Prince's being Flying Monstrous Creatures?

The White Dwarf for 6th ed showcased them as Flying MC. Every language FAQ other than English has them as Flying MC. The description in the BRB of Flying MC says "winged monstrosities" which Daemon Princes certainly appear to be.

Although the English FAQ does not specifically state it, while the other codices with Flying MC do.

In the event that A) CSM codex is released October or later, and B)There is not another FAQ update before then, I'd like to know the ruling for this tournament.

Emperors knights
08-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Regarding the posting about limited force org, no warlord traits, etc... Was/is there a poll that players can respond to so that those of us wanting to play sixth in total for the finals (and possibly qualifiers) have an opportunity to voice our ideas?

Jeremy Volkmann
10-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Can the quad gun behind an aegis defense line receive a cover save? If so, what save?

Does the quad gun have to be touching the aegis defense line? If not, how far can the quad gun be behind the aegis defense line?