PDA

View Full Version : Games Day UK

Wolfshade
09-16-2009, 04:30 AM
Ok party people, important things are afoot, Games Day UK is happening soon, what are people most excited about seeing? What do you have to see *first*?

For me I am torn between the Forge World stand of resin goodness (like plastic crack only more expensive ;)) and the Black -tell Mr Abnett he is awesome sauce- Library meet the authors

Kanaellars
09-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Ok party people, important things are afoot, Games Day UK is happening soon, what are people most excited about seeing? What do you have to see *first*?

For me I am torn between the Forge World stand of resin goodness (like plastic crack only more expensive ;)) and the Black -tell Mr Abnett he is awesome sauce- Library meet the authors

I was there last year, and I can say that if you want to shake Mr Abnetts hand, go there FIRST.

His line was a long mess all day long.

As far as Games Day though, I am most looking forward to the Space Wolves that will be up for sale early, and the big table event, THE BATTLE FOR PROSPERO!!!

themurphyfella
09-17-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm looking forward to feeling too old for my hobby.
To sitting around with my buddies planning ways to level the playing field of the golden deamons, dynamite vs C4 is always a heated debate

Aldramelech
09-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Never been, too expensive.