PDA

View Full Version : Trying to start a New Steam Group

He who shall not be named
02-10-2012, 10:39 PM
So as the Title says i have just created a steam Group for Tabletop Wargaming Enthusiast who also like to play Video games. The reason I made this is group is because to me it felt like that there aren't very many gaming groups that play games like 40k and Warmachine and have an active community members. So I've created the group known as "Little Plastic Men." ('cause that best describes what we play with) The main games that we will play are (at the moment) Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 3, Space Marine, Dawn of War (any of them), and Starcraft 2. Of course as the group goes we can add other games to the group as it grows. (these are just the games that i own)

My steam name is: {LPM} He Who Shan't Be Named

The link to the Group (might be needed): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/littleplasticmen

At the Moment this group is for pc users but it doesn't take much to make a steam account and log into the chat while your playing on a console and i'm sure there will be some people who would get together and play on a console.

So in closing i hope that you all would check it out (not that there is much too look at) and hopefully stay.
Game on,

He who Shall not Be named