PDA

View Full Version : Paypal W: Necron Flayed Ones (old metal models)

Kawauso
02-13-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm looking to flesh out (heh) a unit of Flayed Ones that I have from the old Necron codex, now that the army's received an update.

Any would be handy, but I'm hoping for as many as 10 to get my existing unit up to 20-strong, because that seems like it would be fun.

I quite dislike the new Finecast Flayed Ones, however, so I'm hoping there's someone out there with some of the older metal models on-hand for a reasonable price.

Kawauso
03-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Nothing? :(

Maelstorm
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I think we are all in the same boat - The old Flayed Ones are better looking than the new Finecast models. I'm holding on to the 30 old metal ones I have - I'm sure others are doing the same!!

Kawauso
03-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Yeah. I want more creepy, skulking psychopath Flayed Ones, not the weird new skin-poncho skull-necklace jazz-hand fellas.

Ah well, I'm still gonna keep looking.

Hopefully somebody out there has some oldies they'll want to part with - Flayed Ones haven't been getting a lot of love with the new 'dex...

Kawauso
03-27-2012, 09:58 PM
FFS.

I know they're out there - I can find them on Ebay easily enough.

But nobody seems willing to sell them to Canada.

Surely somebody on the forums has some of these that could use a new home? :(

Kawauso
04-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Just wanted to go ahead and put the moratorium on this ad. Found what I've been looking for - thanks to everyone who took a look here.