PDA

View Full Version : Salemanders 2000 point list

crazyzombie
09-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey my club is hosting a 2000 point tournament and I was wondering what you guys thought of my list which goes as following

Vulkan=190

Libby with null zone and force dome=100

Assault terminator squad with 2 TH/SS and 3 lightning claws, trasported in a landraider Cr with multi melta=460

Assault terminator squad with 3 TH/SS and 2 lightning claws, trasported in a landraider Re with multi melta=450

Dreadnoght with Multi melta and drop pod=140

Tactical squad in rhino with heavy bolter and flame=205

Tactical squad in rhino with multi melta, melta gun and power fist =235

Tactical squad in rhino with plasma cannon and plasma gun=220

Earthen
09-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Hey my club is hosting a 2000 point tournament and I was wondering what you guys thought of my list which goes as following

Vulkan=190

Libby with null zone and force dome=100

Assault terminator squad with 2 TH/SS and 3 lightning claws, trasported in a landraider Cr with multi melta=460

Assault terminator squad with 3 TH/SS and 2 lightning claws, trasported in a landraider Re with multi melta=450

Dreadnoght with Multi melta and drop pod=140

Tactical squad in rhino with heavy bolter and flame=205

Tactical squad in rhino with multi melta, melta gun and power fist =235

Tactical squad in rhino with plasma cannon and plasma gun=220

Id suggest switching the Termies to all TH/SS.

Then pick a setup for your tacticals, and run the same thing throughout. Think Flamer/Heavy Bolter or MM x3.

Tacs with the same loadout are able to team up to perform a job. Redundancy also keeps your battle plans a little more survivable.

Chumbalaya
09-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Yep, all TH/SS benefits from vulkan more.

Tacs can do MM, flamer, and combi-melta. All twin-linked and very flexible.

Instead of 1 Dread I'd focus on getting bad guys out of their transports, namely Dreads with dual autocannons or dakka Preds.