PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Grey Knights Tourney

FallingCalamity
03-24-2012, 04:57 AM
What needs to be changed had 2 or 3 wins so far but I would love to hear what you guys think?

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, Terminator armour, Psycannon

Terminators (10): 7x Halberds, 2x Daemon Hammers, 2x Psycannon, psybolts, Brotherhood banner

Terminators (10): 8x Halberds, 2x Daemon Hammers, 2x Psycannon, psybolts

Dreadnought: Twin Auto-cannons, Psybolts

Dreadnought: Twin Auto-cannons, Psybolts

DreadKnight: Heavy Incinerator, Great Sword

celestialatc
03-24-2012, 05:36 AM
My first suggestion is to get a couple of swords on the terminator units. Having two 4++ in Close Combat can really help you out.

I have always been a huge fan of the Xenos Inquisitor. Give him power armor, rad and Psychotroke grenades and he is only 55 points and brings so much more then either of the other inquisitors. I also make him a psyker to really help out.

It all really depends on how you want to play this, do you want to be more shooty? Then maybe stick with your HQ, but the real problem with the Malleus Inquisitor is he does not buff the group. The other two inquisitors can really make a terminator group shine.

If you want to get into Close Combat then the Xenos Inquisitor is king there (for inquisitors) with his grenades and the ability to make all plasma shooters shoot at BS1. He can become expensive for an inquisitor but I think he is worth it.

The Hereticus inquisitor can take the psyocculum. BS 10 to attack psykers and the whole unit benefits from it? If you are fighting another GK list, this is a killer unit. Heck it would give me nightmare if it was on a purifier, paladin or purgnation square with full psycannons.

My two cents