PDA

View Full Version : GK 2000 points

Omit
03-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Coteaz
Librarian: sanctuary, shrouding, might of titan, summoning, warp rift.
Dreadknight: personal teleporter, heavy incinerator
Henchmen warband: 3 plasma cannon servitors, 8 stock warriors, Razorback with heavy bolter and psybolts
Henchmen warband: mystic, 3 warriors with storm bolters, 6 psykers, chimera with hull heavy flamer
Henchmen warband: 4 death cult assassins, 2 crusaders, razorback with heavy bolter and psybolts
Henchmen warband: 4 death cult assassins, 2 crusaders, razorback with heavy bolter and psybolts
Henchmen warband: 3 death cult assassins, 3 jokaero, 6 warriors with bolters, razorback with heavy bolter and psybolts
Henchmen warband: 3 death cult assassins, 3 jokaero, 6 warriors with bolters, razorback with heavy bolter and psybolts
10 interceptors: 2 psycannons, psybolts, 2 pairs of falchions master crafted hammer
Dreadnought: 2 twin linked autocannons, psybolts

For this list, Coteaz joins the servitors, and together with jokaero squads sit on home objectives, hopefully in cover. The Librarian joins the psyker squad in the chimera, and forms a brick with the razorbacks (including the death cult/crusader squads) this mech brick advances towards the enemy shooting, with some potential counterattack. The interceptors and dread knight stick together, probably covering the tanks in warp quake, then are available for last turn shunt contests. If I get the opportunity, The librarian summons one of the jokaero squads (perfectly because of the mystic) and drops 3 heavy flamer templates on foes that get close, even better if they roll rending.

I might drop one of the empty razorbacks, and the interceptor falchions to give coteaz some crusaders, so that his squad can be an anchor in the open for the shooting squads.

Let me know what you think