PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar - 750 pts friendly game list

olberon
03-30-2012, 05:22 AM
Hi all,

So i got a game against a fairly new player, i dont want to hit him to hard so i wanted to build a friendly list.
He will be playing with orks, with my only concern the load of foot sloggers he is going to field.

HQ (125pts)
Archon - Agoniser, clonefileld, PGL

Elites (143pts)
4x Incubi
- venom : twin linked splinter rifle, Flickerfield

Troops (375pts)
10x Kabalite Warriors: Blaster, Splinter Cannon
- Raider : Dark Lance

9x Wyches: Shardnet and Impaler
1x Hekatrix: Agoniser
- Raider : Dark Lance

Heavy Support (105pts)
Ravager : Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Dark Lance

clocks in around 743pts

Main tactic will be picking of targets one by one, with the ravager picking up heavy armoured troops and or vehicles.

any tips on this list?

eldargal
03-30-2012, 05:31 AM
I would really try and find the points for a shadow field rather than clone field. Otherwise your Archon will die really, really easily to shooting.

Mr. Furious
03-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Swap out some of the lances for Disintegrator Cannons. Unless he's running a bunch of vehicles(which is unlikely at 750pts) you'll be far better off with Disintegrators.

You definitely want the Shadowfield for your Archon.

Have you considered dropping the Archon and adding 2 Haemonculi? 1 each for your Incubi and Wyches? They are cheap, come with 1 pain token for their units and the liquifier gun and venom blade can be wicked, especially against hordes.

olberon
03-30-2012, 07:06 AM
did consider the dual haemy, but really wanted to go for a single hq choice this time. and on top of that i really need to loose at least 2 times from this guy :P