PDA

View Full Version : 1500pts -Dark Eldar- For local tournament

Skari
04-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Salutations all ye followers of the 13 Vows of Vengeance!

I am hoping to go to a 1500pt 40K tournament in three weeks time. I have recently moved to this area. I am used to playing 1850 at a tournament level so scaling it back to fit the point level is always a challenge. Although I do love 1500pts and DE really like this point level being able to max out the nasty stuff.
Now, I have gone with a combined arms approach because I dont really have any idea of the local "meta" and I am trying to stay within the style of list that I have been playing all year.

So, after a few drafts I have come up with this. I reiterate! this is not an optimized spam build and yes, I know how to win with it. Any comments that you may have as well as questions are greatly appreciated.

For the Dark City!

http://i.imgur.com/EwOk3.jpg

HQ/
Archon; Splinter Pistol, Agonizer, Combat Drugs, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shadow Field (145)

Heamonculus, Splinter Pistol, Close combat weapon, Liquifier gun (60)

Elites/
4 Incubi
Venom, Dual Splinter Cannon, Flicker Field (153combined)

Troops/
8 Wyches, one upgraded to Hex with agonizer, haywire grenades, shardinet and impailer (136)
Raider, Flicker Field, Lance, Enhanced Sails (75)

5 Warriors, Blaster
Venom, Dual Splinter Cannon, Flicker Field (125combined)

5 Warriors, Blaster
Raider, Flicker Field, Lance (130combined)

3 Wracks
Venom with Dual Cannon, Flicker Field (95combined)

Fast Attack/
6 Reaver Jetbikes, 2 Heatlances, Arena Champ (166)

Heavy Support/
Ravager with lances, flicker field, night shields (125)

Ravager with lances, flicker field, night shields (125)

Razorwing, Dissintegrators, Splinter Cannon, 4 Mono Missiles, Flicker Field (165)

So, there you have it. 1500pts.

Cheers!

Skari
04-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Here is the video overview of the 1500pt army make sure you check it out! I am open to comments and notes!
http://youtu.be/E2i2ICeEH6I

thecactusman17
04-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Where is the Haemonculous going? And what do you plan to do with him once his pain token is gone?

Skari
04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
There is a slight change with the list if you check out the video. The hemies usually run with the wyches.