Roma89q
04-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Xenos Inquisitor - PA, PW, Rad grenades - 58 pts

5 Purifiers - 2 psycannons, 3 swords, Razorback with psybolts and SL- 191 pts

5 Terminators - 4 halberds, 1 hammer, psycannon - 225 pts

10 GKSS - 2 psycannon, 1 hammer, Rhino - 270 pts

Land Raider, SL - 256 pts

total - 1000 pts

The Inq will sit with the purifiers which are mainly an anchor in my fire support with two psycannons and the psyback. The rest of the force can shoot and react appropriately. I like this list a lot, what do you think? I thought about a MM and a Xarmor for the raider but couldn't find the points.

blackjack
04-03-2012, 11:21 AM
GK termies are Pew Pew not Chop Chop, they to not belong couped up in a land raider. A better bang for the buck would be more purifiers or assasins. (then you would have to split your GKSS into two units to make min troop requirement)

Try this.

Inq , Rad, Psy power (hammer Hand), power armor= 78

6 assasins, 4 crusaders = 150

Land Raider, SL - 256 pts

5 GKSS, Psi Cannon, Psy back, SL = 161
5 GKSS, Psi Cannon, Psy Back, SL = 161
5 GKSS, Psi Cannon, Assault Cannon Back with Psi ammo, SL = 191

This gives a real assault threat from the crusader, more heavy bolters, more vechiles and more scoring units.

DarkLink
04-03-2012, 11:58 AM
GK terminators are both, and will work in both roles well. Just because you take a Land Raider doesn't mean you have to always deploy the same squad in it the whole game.

The problem with assassins is that they'll only ever kill one unit, then get shot to death. You'd better hope you get a multi-charge or your opponent has an exposed, ideal target, because you get one assault before they disappear.

the jeske
04-03-2012, 12:06 PM
personaly I would go with something like this . maybe switch one of the HQs for cortez[or both and go after searchlights in case in run in to night fight missions or necron].

Inq
psy stroke

inq
termi armor . psycannon

5 GK terminators
1 hammer 1 psycannon
4 halabards

GK strike squad 5 man psycannon
razorback hvy bolter blessed ammo

GK strike squad 5 man psycannon
razorback hvy bolter blessed ammo

4 DCA