PDA

View Full Version : 1,850 Codex Space Marines List

Sgt Grimstad
04-02-2012, 11:43 AM
This list is for style points with a respectable amount of competitiveness. These are models I own & have painted to a high standard. Minotaurs Chapter using standard SM Codex...considered Blood Angels, which seemed to match the theme of Blood Thirsty, Raging Minotaurs :mad: ...no sticking with codex SM, think there's enough "Counts as" already.

I lament not having space for my Venerable Dreadnought. Thx for any feedbacks.

HQ
Option A: Chaplain w/ Terminator Armor & Storm Bolter: 130 pts
Option B: Chaplain w/ Jump Pack & Power Fist (Ivanus Enkomi model): 130 pts
Troops
Tactical Squad: 10 man (170), meltagun (5), multimelta (free), Power Weapon (15) : 190 pts
Dedicated Transport: Rhino w/ Hunter Killer Missile: 45 pts
Tactical Squad: 10 man (170), Plasma Gun (10), Plasma Cannon (5): 185 pts
Combat Squad fortifying Thunderfire Cannon
Option A: Tactical Squad: 10 man (170), Flamer, Missile Launcher, Power Weapon (15): 185 pts
Elites
Terminator Assault Squad: 5 man with Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield: 200 pts
Dedicated Transport: Land Raider Redeemer w/ Multi-melta: 250 pts
Sternguard Veteran Squad: 8 man (200): Lightning Claw (15), Combi-melta X 2 (10), Combi-Plasma (5), Lascannon (15): 245 pts
Heavy Support
Thunderfire Cannon: 100 pts
Predator (60) w/ Lascannon Sponsons (60) & Extra Armor (15) & Dozer Blade: 140 pts
Fast Attack
Landspeeder Typhoon: 90 pts
Option B: Assault Squad: 10 man (190), Storm Shield (15), Power Weapon (15), Flamer (10): 230 pts

Angelofblades
04-04-2012, 08:14 AM
You know, even if you are using the Enkomi model, you don't have to give the Chaplain an actual power fist. Not a fan of Chapies with PF's. You could use the rules of Cassius instead. T6 is a beast.

I would drop the first chaplain and take a Captain instead. Cap in T.armor w/ shield and relicblade. Should be the equivalent of Moloc.

I would drop the HKM off the Rhino on tac squad 1. Give it dozer blades instead

Give tac squad 2 a Razaorback and combi weapon the Sgt.

The dedicated transport for the termies needs extra armor (Land Raider)

Lascannon on the sternguard doesn't make sense for a unit armed with alot of combi-weapons. Drop it as well as the HKM on the Rhino.

Drop the predator for more Typhoons.