PDA

View Full Version : GK Henchmen List 1500 points (Different to the standard...i think)

Sonikgav
04-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Ok, i finally make a list that isnt 2k and i decide to go with a silly Henchmen list. Light on units but its got some nasty tricks that im sure will backfire on me in spectacular fashion.

Coteaz - 100

Henchmen - Acolytes x10 - Meltaguns x10, Crusader, Jokaero, Chimera - 245 (Coteaz here)
Henchmen - Death Cult Assasins x 10, Crusaders x2 - 180

Stormraven - Multi Melta, Las Cannon - 205

Total - 1500

Basically, Transports get as close as possible, dump off cargo and hopefully that Alpha Strike is enough to do the damage. Plenty of Anti Tank, Plenty of Anti Infantry and the Melta Squad for shooting Annihilation....as long as they hit though the chance that Jokaero gives me 24" range Meltas could be fun. In testing, on average they can one shot pretty much any Monstrous creature on the board which i think is the only thing this list may struggle against 1v1.

Sonikgav
04-05-2012, 02:50 AM
And I just realised that I've picked too many Henchmen for coteaz unit to fit in the Chimera. Ill drop the Crusader from that unit and I've got 15 points to play with, maybe some Stormraven upgrades.