PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Forgeworld rumors

Kanaellars
09-21-2009, 01:53 PM
40K RUMORS; Forgeworld Murmurs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From one of the many little birds who flitter about the tubes.. "I asked Forgeworld about xeno stuff such as: Ad-Mech, Knights and Eldar. They are very enthusiastic about that whole Ad-Mech stuff, but they said it is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Eldar were mentioned as playing a role in IA-9. Forgeworld said they have no plans for the mighty Phantom titan. Moving onto the remaining Eldar superheavy tanks (Void Spinner, Stormserpent), they mentioned that they are planning to make the Void...

Thats from another thread up the forum a bit.

What I want to know is why there is no word of any WOLVES in the Forge?

I mean, they are about to hit... we dont have any FW thunderwolves or anything like that?

TSINI
09-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Nah, Forgeworld do what they want not whats in time with release schedules :D I hope it stays that way, keeps older armies from going stale :D

Emperorsmercy
09-21-2009, 02:23 PM
forgeworls got no time for no release shedules, it's its own company. :)

DuskRaider
09-21-2009, 07:01 PM
GW has enough Space Wolves boxes coming out, we don't need Forge World plagued with SW products either.

Aldramelech
09-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Soooooooo bored with grey fury space marines already! lol

vman
09-22-2009, 02:30 AM
WHAT THE HELL

No phantom Titan! Thats just crap! Seriously

And the void spinner?? Come on is it really that diffifcult to slap some night spinner weapons onto an already existing platform?

Im not overly impressed to be honest... I dont want another super heavy tank! I want a centre piece model that everyone will cream over (ie the phantom titan)

Xas
09-22-2009, 11:42 AM
as the phantom titan is the equivalent to a warlord titan I'd bed quite something that he isnt going to come before the IMPERIAL one :)

Asymmetrical Xeno
09-22-2009, 04:28 PM
I sorely wish Forge World would stop doing things for existing races fullstop and make up their own factions instead, the Vraksian renegades were a good "first step" for that kind of thing, but I want them to go further..give us Demiurg, Barghesi, Q'orl ect ect...