PDA

View Full Version : school league necron list

commissar camenzuli
04-20-2012, 02:52 PM
hi guys. here is my school league 600pts cron army.
hq- necron overlord with mindshackle scarabs, phase shifter, takyion arrow, ressurection orb, void blade equals 220pts
troops 11 warriors equals143pts 10 warriors equals 130pts
fast attack 7 base scarabs equals 105pts
that equals 597 points.
any ideas or comnents tell me.

Chexmix282
04-20-2012, 08:10 PM
You are spending far too many points on a single HQ choice for this points level. Over 1/3 of your army is a single model!

I would swap your Overlord's gear for just a Warscythe. That's all he needs. This saves you 120 points, and we'll also drop the 11th warrior on that extra squad, giving us a total of 135 to play with.

You don't have much for destroying transports outside of the Scarabs and your Warscythe. You will want to be able to shoot Rhinos and such off the board. Heavy Destroyers, Annihilation Barges and Destruction Crypteks are great for this; I would spend your points here. Maybe even more Scarabs.

What models do you have access to? That would be helpful.

Happosai
04-20-2012, 08:43 PM
If you plan on sticking your overlord with a blob of warriors, I would recommend dropping everything but the res orb, and picking up phaeron. Or, you could equip him with just a Warscythe and put him on a Command Barge. That thing is great for popping vehicles.

An Annihilation Barge would be awesome at that point level, too, so if you can, definitely pick one up.

commissar camenzuli
04-20-2012, 11:46 PM
The thing is i have only just started crons and this iz all i have