PDA

View Full Version : looking for Zombie hunters

Nightstalker
04-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi dont know if you know the game Zombies!!!
since the miniatures of that game look all the same im looking for different miniatrues for Zombie hunters. They need to have a present look (no medival or sience fiction). I know the ones from Hasslefree.
Im especially looking for a male miniature armed with a crossbow (one theat does not look like a medival crossbow), and a female miniature with a gun instead of one leg (who likes zombie movies know the reason why). Maybe anyone knows some miniatures that could fit?

DarkDesigner
07-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Hey, the thing with Zombies!!! is it's such small scale, I'm really not sure I've seen anything like what you're looking for. However I thought I'd let you know that there's a game called Betrayal at House on the Hill which has pretty similar sized models, Betrayal is also a horror game so they are all meant to look like horror film character archetypes anyway. They're all unarmed except for a torch though, so no shotties or anything. The reason I bring it up is Betrayal is one of my all-time favourite games, so if you did decide to pick it up for the models, you'd also have another bad-*** board game in the bargain! They just released the 2nd edition of the game like last year so it's pretty widely available.