PDA

View Full Version : dark angels stormeagel list

thelion
04-25-2012, 11:38 AM
hey guys im new to the site and i figgured you could help me with this list it seems to work ok in theroy but i realy havent had a chance to play test it much.....

HQ
company master w thunderhammer 130pts
azarial 225pts

LEETS
10 man co vet sqd w storm sheilds 1 powerwepon and 5 melta bombs 340pts
10man co vet sqd w 10 power wepons and 3 melta bombs 350pts

TROOPS
2* 5man tac sqd with plasma gun and melta bombs 220pts
2* razorback with lascannon 160pts
10 man tac sqd w plasma cannon, plasma gun, meltabombs 200
rhino

HVY SPT
1 pred w autocannon, heavybolters, stormbolter, dozerblade 105pts
1 pred w autocannon, heavybolters, dozerbalde 100pts

FAST ATTACK
2x stormeagels w lasscannons, typhoon missel launchers 620

total 2500pts

the plan here is to put the 2 vet sqds in the 2 diff storm eagels attach the company master to the sqd with the ss and azarail to the sqd with the power wepons then use thes very mobial units to sweep objictives befor my troops get there to clame them

i know that this list is real troop lite and most lilkley wont do well aganst hord armys but i was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts and pls forgive my spelling i am an infantry soldier and like most of us i cant spell to save my life

thanks

thelion
04-27-2012, 01:15 PM
all right eather it is a great list and you all are just amazed by it (i know it is rare to see a DA list that isnt ravenwing or deathwing focius) while that choice would be nice i dont think that that is what has happend! or no one noticed it so no one sead anything well those of you that did look at it thankyou for looking at it but your slince is more than alittle disturbing

thelion
05-03-2012, 04:46 PM
realy no one is going to say anything? well that is kinda angering