PDA

View Full Version : [2000] Orks

Akaiyou
05-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Theme:
Get all my shooty models in there and build up a good shooty list. Dakka Dakka Dakka!!

List Performance:
1 Wins, 0 Draws, 0 Losses

Overall Theme Performance:
4 Wins, 1 Draws, 1 Losses

2000 Pts - Codex: Orks Roster - Dakka

HQ:
. . 1 Big Mek, 100 pts ('Eavy Armour; Choppa; Shokk Attack Gun)
. . 1 Big Mek, 115 pts ('Eavy Armour; Bosspole; Kustom Force Field; Burna)

Elite:
. . 10 Burna Boyz, 150 pts
. . 10 Lootas, 150 pts
. . 10 Lootas, 150 pts

Troops:
. . 29 Boyz, 250 pts (Shootas; Rokkit Launcha x3)
. . . . 1 Boyz Nob (Bosspole; Slugga; Power Klaw)

. . 10 Boyz, 105 pts (Choppa & Slugga)
. . . . 1 Trukk (Grot Rigger; Red Paint Job)

Fast Attack:
. . 1 Deffkoptas, 70 pts (Twin Linked Rokkit Launcha x1; Buzzsaw x1)

Heavy Support:
. . 2 Killer Kans, 90 pts (Dreadnought CCW; Grotzooka x2)

Total Roster Cost: 2000

Looking forward to try this new revision of my 2k list for this theme. It performed very strongly against CSM Tzeentch list nearly tabling my opponent turn 7 with minor losses and landslide win on kill points.

I feel this new version is far stronger and will do very well.

So far ran 2 more games at 1750 and 2000 pts and basically decimated my opponents.

Kill Points + Dawn of War vs CSM Tzeentch - 2000 pts

End Game Turn 7 - 1 chaos space marine model survived due to falling back and away from combat. Major victory in Kill Points for the Orks. Lost only 4 units and wiped all but that one guy off. The Lootas were red-hot dropping 3 shots each for most of the game. The rhinos all went down turn 2. I had first turn but my opponent seized the initiative which gave him early advantage

Kill Points + Pitched Battle vs Imperial Guard - 1750 pts

End Game Turn 4 - Opponent conceded after Orks were gaining a major win on kill points having lost only 3 units and were facing down the last remnants of the IG force with everything giving high odds for tabling. Opponent seized initiative and took early lead in this game aswell. Thanks to a huge impassible terrain tree int he middle however the deffkoptas were able to scout move behind it and then jump out and damage some IG vehicles turn 1 and bought my army enough time to catch up. Thanks to my massive 24" anti armor fire I was able to basically decapitate every vehicle lol armament destroyed went a long way as I popped the main turret on 2 russes and 3 chimeras on turn 1, with the big daddy S10 AP2 tank he had went unscathe but missed half the time scattering off the kans and hitting ork mobs in 4+cover

Akaiyou
05-16-2012, 04:09 AM
Got a draw vs BA yesterday using this list. Would've been had high chances of a win if we had not run out of time by end of turn 4.
The theme stands at 4 Wins, 1 Draws, 1 Losses