PDA

View Full Version : 2000 necron all comers list

trygonprime
05-15-2012, 02:59 PM
This is a list I am working on for up coming tournament in a few months.
I have had good effect with the double wraith unit backed by the lychguard. it is light on troops but i have found that it has not been a issue.
Obyron goes with the spyders for some first turn teleaporting in to the opponents face. 3MC are hard to kill in one turn when placed right.(They mess up a back field fast if ignored.)
Zahndrekh and the base lord goes in to the lychguard. They head for the meanest enemy unit.
Wraiths are well wraiths they are the jack of all trades and masters of none.

I can and will trade units in and out. Looking for ideas it improve the list. One idea I am thinking about is to drop one unit of wraiths for a stalker and up grade the warriors to immortals.

Nemesor Zahndrekh
Vangard Obyron

Harbinger of Destruction:
Harbinger of Destruction: Solar pulse
Lord War-scythe
HQ:480
8 x Lychguards Sword and Board

5 x Warrior
8x Warriors
8 x Warriors

5 x Wraiths 2 Whip coils, 2 particle caster
5 x Wraiths 2 Whip coils , 2 particle caster
8 x scarabs

Annihilation Barge Gauss Cannon
Annihilation Barge Gauss Cannon
spiders x 3 Gloom prism

Grand Total: 1988

Nachodragon
05-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Nothing can be attached to an MC. Obyron would not be able to teleport them.

trygonprime
05-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Nothing can be attached to an MC. Obyron would not be able to teleport them.

That is correct execpt for when the MC are in groups of two or more. That rule only aplyes to single MC like the trygon and tervagon. They can be in groups of two or more. Spyders and the Carfex are the exeption to the rule. Obyron can teleport them as a IC he can join them.

Nachodragon
05-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Ok, re-read the rule seven times now. My bad. I had been told nothing could join MCs ever, and had never played Nids so the multiple MCs never came into question.