PDA

View Full Version : HELP! What do I do with all these Orks!

Wolf Brother Hellstrom
05-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Ok so here's my problem. I have an obscene amount of orks.

I know its a problem any one would like to have but i am having space issues and we are talking about 9 to 10k of ork including a stoompa and a converted killa crusher.

I want to get this down to 2 to 2.5 k but i dont know with what list to go with. the Nob biker list seems to have been nerferd. the kan wall isnt too effective anymore from what i here and the green tide is just too many models to play with(even though extremely fun and effective)

I have just about everything in the model range to play with except kans and tankbustas. I really want to do a battle wagon list but i only have one wagon and to do that i need at least 2-3 more and then your talking about $200 and up. I am willing to put some money in to it cause i am going to sell the rest and get some return, but before i purchase I want to know what list to go with so i know what to sell.

please help me with a fun, semi competive list that wont break the bank and doesnt require 200 models on the table. i am not trying to win tournements just friendly competitive game.

please please please respond i need to do this relatively soon
thanks bols peeps

Akaiyou
05-25-2012, 10:12 AM
a list of your actual on hand inventory would be the best initial start.

All you've done so far is just tell us 'i have lots of orks, but i dont have x, y, z models'
That doesn't help us to help you bro.

Retry?