PDA

View Full Version : First Flier List!

Sonikgav
05-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Ok so this is essentially my 1500 point Ork list that's scored me pretty highly in a few tourneys with the new Fliers added in for good measure to add moar Dakka and moar anti cover goodness :D

Big Mek - Shokk Attack Gun, Eavy Armour - 100
Big Mek - KFF, Eavy Armour, Burna, Boss Pole - 115

Burna's x6 - 90
Loota's x10 - 150

Boys x20 - Rokkits x2, Nob with Claw, Pole, Eavy Armour - 185
Boys x20 - Rokkits x2, Nob with Claw, Pole, Eavy Armour - 185
Boys x20 - Big Shoota's x2, Nob with Claw, Pole - 170
Boys x12 - Big Shoota, Nob With Claw - 112
- Trukk with Reinforced Ram and Paint.- 55

KillaKans x3 - Grotzookas - 135
Deffdread - Skorcha x2, Riggers, Plates - 100
Battlewagon - Deff Rolla, Ard Case,
- Riggers, Plates, Paint, Kannon, Big Shoota - 160

Dakkajet - Extra Supashoota, Fighta Ace - 130
Dakkajet - Extra Supashoota, Fighta Ace - 130
Burna Bomma - 6 Skorcha Rokkits, Red Paint - 190

Any thoughts?

thecactusman17
05-28-2012, 07:39 PM
Seems like your list has only one real answer to AV13+, and that's ramming it with the Deffrolla. Against heavy skimmers (Tau, Eldar, Necrons) in particular you are going to have a very difficult time.

Where's the KFF going to end up? In the Wagon?

A good option for the Meks is to give them JUST the KFFs and then put them each in a separate Wagon. Now you have space to shove bodies inside, AND you have a massive cover footprint to protect those flyers!

Sonikgav
06-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Wierdly Heavy Armor has never troubled this list. Not sure why. Maybe Rokkits are more effective than they should be lol.

I am gonna try and find the extra 10 points to put Red Paint Job on the Dakkajets since that extra point of movement means it can get its cover save while still moving at Cruising Speed and unload all that lovely Dakka!

DarkLink
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Seems like your list has only one real answer to AV13+, and that's ramming it with the Deffrolla. Against heavy skimmers (Tau, Eldar, Necrons) in particular you are going to have a very difficult time.

That's kind of true for every Ork list.