Draigowing full power with what i own.

List Performance:
1 Wins, 0 Draws, 0 Losses

Overall Theme Performance:
1 Wins, 0 Draws, 0 Losses

2500 Pts - Grey Knights Roster - Draigowing

HQ:
. . 1 Lord Kaldor Draigo, 275 pts
. . 1 Librarian, 170 pts (Might of Titan; Sanctuary; The Shrouding; Warp Rift)

Elite:
. . 1 Venerable Dreadnought, 195 pts (Psybolt Ammunition; Twin-Linked Autocannon; Twin-Linked Autocannon)
. . 1 Venerable Dreadnought, 195 pts (Psybolt Ammunition; Twin-Linked Autocannon; Twin-Linked Autocannon)

Troops:
. . 1 Paladin Squad, 355 pts (Psybolt Ammunition)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Nemesis Force Sword; Psycannon)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; Nemesis Warding Stave)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; Nemesis Daemonhammer)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; Nemesis Force Halberd)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Psycannon; Nemesis Force Halberd)

. . 1 Paladin Squad, 705 pts (Psybolt Ammunition)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; Nemesis Warding Stave)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Psycannon; Nemesis Force Halberd)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Psycannon; Nemesis Daemonhammer)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Nemesis Force Sword; Psycannon)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Brotherhood Banner; Psycannon)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; Nemesis Daemonhammer)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; MC Nemesis Force Halberd)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Storm Bolter; Nemesis Force Halberd)
. . . . 1 Paladin (MC Nemesis Force Sword; Storm Bolter)
. . . . 1 Paladin (Nemesis Force Sword; Storm Bolter)

Heavy Support:
. . 1 Dreadnought, 135 pts (Psybolt Ammunition; Twin-Linked Autocannon; Twin-Linked Autocannon)
. . 1 Nemesis Dreadknight, 235 pts (Personal Teleporter; Heavy Incinerator)
. . 1 Nemesis Dreadknight, 235 pts (Personal Teleporter; Heavy Incinerator)

Total Roster Cost: 2500

Akaiyou
06-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Had a game vs CSM

Mission: Seize Ground (4)
Deployment: Pitched Battle
1st Turn: Grey Knights

Gist of his list

Two units of thousand sons
3 rhinos
1 land raider
abaddon
lightning claw terminators with him
2 squads of havoks
2 units of chosen with meltas

Turn 1 -
Grand strategy to make my elite dreads troops and sat them on one objective together. small unit of paladins in mid field, draigo and large unit of paladins w/libraian on other end next to a dread and two dreadknights because I knew he would want a draigo vs abaddon face off and wanted to lure him towards that side knowing that i could shunt the dreadknights to the other end if they need help.

I exploded 1 rhino, stunned another rhino & land raider, killed some havoks.

My psyrifleman got stunned.

Turn 2 -
I nailed his chosen squad that stunned my psyrifleman with 20 wounds from which only 4 marines died none of them melta wielding marines -grumble-...wrecked the previously stunned rhino and killed more havoks and some thousand sons with the dreadknights that were now inside his deployment zone.

He moved the land raider forward, attempted to shoot at my psyrifleman again but the shroding saved him from 2 melta gun shots that would've been bad lol He assaultd my dreadknight with his thousand sons hoping to get lucky with his force weapon, he did nothin i killed one and stayed locked.

Turn 3 -
I shot and destoryed the land raider, finished off all havoks, and wrecked the last rhino. By now most of his army is just gone and ive lost just 1 wound on the dreadknight

He disembarks abaddon and runs forward with some thousand sons towards the large paladin squad miraculously passes his psychic test with a reinforced aegis on his heels and then beats a psychic hood roll of 6 to cast winds of chaos and wounds some paladins, his chosen melta the paladins and kill 1 as well. He goes for the assault aned i cast sanctuary killing 2 thousand sons as they walk up to assault and then soundly beat their heads in but not before the sorcerer got his attack and wound in but the warding stave said 'oh no you dont sir! not here!'

Turn 4 -
My opponent concedes the game. We go to a 1 on 1 Draigo vs Abaddon to decide the fate of all it goes back and forth each of them only being able to do 1 wound at a time on each other abaddon with superior offensive power and draigo with superior invulnerable save

However there can be only 1...when both are down to 2 wounds, draigo keeps up the pace inflicting 1 more wound on abaddon and then saves all 3 wounds coming back against him finally taking the lead and then finally goes in for the kill slow and steady wins the race Draigo kills abaddon with 2 wounds remaining.

At one point abaddon landed 8 wounds on draigo lol and draigo saved all but 1

That 3++ was on fiiiiiire today