PDA

View Full Version : Bigred's 300pt Axis - Almost Done...

Bigred
06-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Just the one last squad of Heavy Lasers...

Then this puppy is ready for Wargamescon!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice stuff Red, would you recommend this game?

Denied
06-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Love your army Red, one suggestion I see you have some Heavy Recon Grenadiers (I assume your running a Bluetkruez Platoon) is their any way of reorganizing the list to have Heavy Flak Grenadiers instead? In my opinion they are slightly better then recon. You sacrifice 1 die per model on shooting infantry, but you get to choose if you want to shoot them as blast or regular and you can damage Tank 3 effectively and they are 4 points cheaper.

As far as painting goes though, you beat me by a long shot bro. I am way behind I got my monkeys and my zombies done and that's been about it sadly :-P

Bigred
06-12-2012, 11:12 AM
TDA, I strongly recommend this game. The ruleset is really strong and its very very affordable.

Denied. Bdub and I had a starterbox to divide between us. I got Lara and the Heavy Lasers. He got the Hans and the Heavy Flak.

The Heavy Flak are next on my shopping list (after I paint up my brand Spanking New SturmKonig!)

PS, also I want rules for this (see attachment)

Denied
06-12-2012, 09:22 PM
You could easily house rule it up IMO. I mean its almost just a smaller version of the Strum. Very sexy btw!

Yeah I had purchased a set of flax of Hord o bitz and also a strumpioneer squad then I traded some on a storm talon I got from prize support for the other half of a another core set so now I have 2 flaK and pioneers

Bigred
06-12-2012, 09:51 PM
I wont rest till I get Mack (DUST designer) to write weapon stats for it on a cocktail napkin at WarGamesCon and take a picture for posterity.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-13-2012, 04:32 AM
TDA, I strongly recommend this game. The ruleset is really strong and its very very affordable.

Ah, cool, I'll have a look into it.
Thanks Mr Red. :D

Kirsten
06-13-2012, 06:34 AM
it does look like a great game, really digging the models, will have to pick up a boxed set when I am working again. Liking the look of your axis