HQ
Lord commissar [80][Camo Cloak]

Troops
Veteran Squad [135][Power weapon, 3 Flamers, Heavy bolter, Gendadiers]
Veteran Squad [135][Power Weapon, 3 Flamers, Heavy bolter, Gendadiers]

Total: 1480

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
06-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Mostly good, but why have Power Weapons in the Vet. Squads, since they're kitted for long range fighting? If you dropped the Power weapons I think you'd be down to 1465pts; you could squeeze a Jokaero into the retinue and model it as an ad mech gunbot.

gendoikari87
06-27-2012, 01:18 PM
Mostly good, but why have Power Weapons in the Vet. Squads, since they're kitted for long range fighting? If you dropped the Power weapons I think you'd be down to 1465pts; you could squeeze a Jokaero into the retinue and model it as an ad mech gunbot.

this is true. but I'd have to remodel the kasrkin commander to be using a ccw instead of a powersword. (heavy weapons team is going to be a servitor team.

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
06-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Oooo, Kasrkins? Lovely models.

It'd be pretty quick to clip away the cable on the pommel of the power sword and shaved off the wire on the flat of the blade, and it wouldn't mess up the look of the model, I don't think.

gendoikari87
06-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Oooo, Kasrkins? Lovely models.

It'd be pretty quick to clip away the cable on the pommel of the power sword and shaved off the wire on the flat of the blade, and it wouldn't mess up the look of the model, I don't think.

good point.

celestialatc
06-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Why Inquisitor Valeria and not a normal Inquisitor? Just want to use her toys or do you have a strategy with her? I have never used her so I would love to know.

gendoikari87
06-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Why Inquisitor Valeria and not a normal Inquisitor? Just want to use her toys or do you have a strategy with her? I have never used her so I would love to know.

she has a whole bunch of unique tech toys and I want to use her sword as a sollex aegis energy blade from inquisitor, it's a highly powerful lightsaber/beamsaber like weapon with a very unpredictable containment field.

She's modeled after felicia tayber, the techpriest that was involved with cain.
http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2012/6/18/378826_sm-.jpg

celestialatc
06-27-2012, 02:18 PM
OK that is pretty sweet.

No knowing all the ins and outs of 6th yet, it will probably be a solid list...just need to watch out for fliers.

gendoikari87
06-27-2012, 02:28 PM
OK that is pretty sweet.

No knowing all the ins and outs of 6th yet, it will probably be a solid list...just need to watch out for fliers.

mmmmmm flyers. I'm hoping when I get to 2000 I can add in a couple of those.

also, is your name celestia as in princess celestia? that's freaking awesome *brohoof*. Seriously after my mechanicus army i'm considering doing a MLP marines army, with the mane six being squad leaders/hq's Flutteryshy/rainbowdash obviously assault squads, Twilight/rarity leading the tacticals, and I don't know for applejack and pinkie pie. Celestia and luna leading the way as the two HQ's.

no idea what to use pon3 and octavia for... chaplains?

Edit: duh, space wolves, use Pinkie pie for loki

gendoikari87
06-27-2012, 07:18 PM
edited.

gendoikari87
06-28-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't even want to price this right now, here's hoping the boxed set is robed marines.

celestialatc
06-28-2012, 06:02 PM
also, is your name celestia as in princess celestia? that's freaking awesome *brohoof*. Seriously after my mechanicus army i'm considering doing a MLP marines army, with the mane six being squad leaders/hq's Flutteryshy/rainbowdash obviously assault squads, Twilight/rarity leading the tacticals, and I don't know for applejack and pinkie pie. Celestia and luna leading the way as the two HQ's.

Sadly my user name is not that awesome. It was a handle I got playing Tribes with friends and I just kept it. The ATC at the end are initials.

I almost want to say, drop an psyrifle dread and make get a leman russ and try that out. But that might be crazy.

gendoikari87
06-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Sadly my user name is not that awesome. It was a handle I got playing Tribes with friends and I just kept it. The ATC at the end are initials.

I almost want to say, drop an psyrifle dread and make get a leman russ and try that out. But that might be crazy.

well here's what i'm using as the psyrifle, I absolutely love this conversion so if I can put a leman russ turret on it, I could do that, what do you think?

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g219/Hortwerh/Adeptus%20Mechanicus%202007/Hellstalker%20I/ImethSalerniaHellstalker450.jpg

gendoikari87
06-30-2012, 10:55 AM
****, IG faq has reversed on using techpriests as your HQ.