PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Players in Dallas?

Levitas
06-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Hello!

I'm looking into Infinity, and wondered if there were any players in Dallas, TX?

Let me know!

kbdrand
02-20-2013, 11:30 AM
I know there are quite a few players in Plano that play at Madness Games and Comics. We have a Facebook group called 'Metroplex Monsters' that is where games are scheduled, etc.

Levitas
02-20-2013, 11:39 AM
I know there are quite a few players in Plano that play at Madness Games and Comics. We have a Facebook group called 'Metroplex Monsters' that is where games are scheduled, etc.

Cool. I play there too at the monthly events/gathering mostly. I see you are on the DFW forum too, have we met at all??

kbdrand
02-20-2013, 05:04 PM
No clue. I'm really new to Infinity. I'm a big Flames of War player so I play at Texas Toy Soldier mostly. I used to play Malifaux some at Madness.

Levitas
02-20-2013, 05:19 PM
No clue. I'm really new to Infinity. I'm a big Flames of War player so I play at Texas Toy Soldier mostly. I used to play Malifaux some at Madness.

Gotcha. Well we are having an Infinity event March 9th at madness if you fancy it? We had a tournament last month which was a huge success, so the group is doing really well. This month it's just a casual gathering to play some pick up games and teach a few new players the ropes.

kbdrand
02-21-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm playing Infinity this weekend with a buddy over at Texas Toy Soldier. Last time we played at Madness it was in the middle of a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament or something and they were way too many younger players trying to pickup our models, etc. I would like to start getting in some additional learning games of Infinity to learn the ropes. Might think about the March 9th event.

Levitas
02-21-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm playing Infinity this weekend with a buddy over at Texas Toy Soldier. Last time we played at Madness it was in the middle of a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament or something and they were way too many younger players trying to pickup our models, etc. I would like to start getting in some additional learning games of Infinity to learn the ropes. Might think about the March 9th event.

We have a good rep with the manager of Madness, and so he now gives us dedicated gaming days which is good. I hope you can get Infinity going at Texas Toy too. I asked Allen if he was interested in stocking the range and running tournaments, but he wasn't sure. Madness does stock the whole range, and it does very well. So hoping more store follow suit.

Hope you can make the 9th, always great to meet new players and get some games in. Should be a fun, laid back day of rolling D20s.

kbdrand
02-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Are the specifics listed anywhere? I know Madness did an Infinity event earlier this year and it was listed on their Facebook. I haven't seen anything about the 9th yet.

Levitas
02-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Are the specifics listed anywhere? I know Madness did an Infinity event earlier this year and it was listed on their Facebook. I haven't seen anything about the 9th yet.

Yes! the info is on the local DFW forum, where you can keep up with the events that our group is running. There is a facebook page for the group too!

http://infinitygamedallas.freeforums.org

Hope to see you drop by!